What's Next for Wednesday 10-18-17??? . . . Solve The Riddle!. . . Win Big Bacon!!!!

Let's see this thing! And a 9" CG version would be pretty irresistible. Throw in cool micarta and cbt... well, then, I'll just need to get an additional job.

Got in on this one too late. Been in Baltimore this weekend.

I really hope I'm one of them. I've tried for the past month and gotten diddly squat. I believe I had it and changed it to 14 with bakers DOZEN. Prior to that I had 13. Let's see what Jerry says. Good luck to all

Last edited:
I don't know man, your guess says that Jerry wears bell-bottoms... Not sure he's gonna like that lol. :confused::D
The 70's were great! had to be there~ SO back in the day if you were wearing peg legs we know who was getting their ass beat on that day LOL! besides, we were all taller then, but that's because of the shoes :D

PimpPurple00839.jpg

A&M has the Pimp Cain lol.....but, that LSU dude does the Pimp Cain proud lol...
In all reality though, Baylor should have the Pimp Cain lol....

Not exactly :p

Ahhhhh - at LSU games, when it gets a little cooler, there is a Krewe of Tiger Pimps that wear similar outfits, theirs are all handmade. Or they start with a base like in your pic and make them even more outlandish and carry around jewel encrusted chalices and canes, feathered hats, etc..,it is freaking awesome and hilarious, and they all have Pimp Names - only at LSU!!!

Hahaha that was my Halloween costume last year!!!!!
Too Funny~ My buddy/neighbor, he's actually like a 1/4 mile from Jerry, he has one of those costumes too- I think he's been wearing that damn thing for like 6 years the goofy guy- even his daughters are telling him it's time to give it up.

Back