What's Next?. . . Solve The Riddle!. . .Win A $100.00 Shop Credit. . . .

Aye BooBoo! Ssssmarter than the average pickanick basket! Lmao!! ;)

I'm actually really bummed that there's no TP (trailing point)...

What is the closest thing Busse has ever done to a BK5? Would love to see Jerry's take on a large, almost Japanese tanto, thin and slicey trailing point blade!

Wrong Ranger Rick. . . (LaFlamme? . . . Wrong!)

Y
et Only o_O. . . . Get It? :confused:. . . Bet Everything!!! :oops:. . .

A
ll Right . . . .

This sounds like a camp knife! :thumbsup::D

It's an EDC . . . Sort of an uncle to the Game Warden . . . Just a little bit bigger in the blade and handle. The handle on this knife not only looks killer cool but will fit your hand like it was made for it!:cool:

We thought about calling it the Game Warden 2 but it is WAY too different. . . so, we went with Park Ranger. :thumbsup: :cool:

Someday perhaps, after we feed the skinny little guy. . . we'll intro the Pork Ranger! LOL :D:D:D

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Well at least i was close with busse ranger way back on page 1. Lol. Glad i was on the right path.

It's and EDC . . . Sort of an uncle to the Game Warden . . . Just a little bit bigger in the blade and handle. The handle on this knife not only looks killer cool but will fit your hand like it was made for it!:cool:

We thought about calling it the Game Warden 2 but it is WAY too different. . . so, we went with Park Ranger. :thumbsup: :cool:

Someday perhaps, after we feed the skinny little guy. . . we'll intro the Pork Ranger! LOL :D:D:D

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

How will this compare to the mini mean street as an edc blade?

Back