What's Next?. . . Solve The Riddle!. . .Win A $100.00 Shop Credit. . . .

With the lack in reasonable pricing for a Leaner Meaner, I am excited about a thinner EDC option.

Congrats to Jaxx! Man, I'll never get how you guys get these clues to add up... OK, now, let's see this thing!

Jerry, any chance it'll be a wee bit harder than the reg, along the lines of the BAD?

Jerry, any chance it'll be a wee bit harder than the reg, along the lines of the BAD?
Oof, I will be selling stuff to buy one as it is. I don't a reason to justify three.

But I hope they are.

Ranger Rick Ice Pick.

Thin Arrow: Pick
Killer Cool: Ice
Rick's Job knowing trees: Ranger Rick

Just got home and haven't read any of the other guesses yet... Am I close?o_O

Ha Ha, Just got caught up.... CONGRAT's JAXX!!!!!:thumbsup:

WoooHoooo . . . We have a WINNER!!!!:thumbsup::cool::D

Congrats to Jaxx!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Prepare for the arrival of the Busse Combat Park Ranger :cool:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D
You had the ranger part, but the rest was over conjecture. I did the same thing... I didn't think simple, but with it being a new pattern, I should have...

The picture I have in my mind is like a smaller Badger with the handle of a Leaner Meaner.

The picture I have in my mind is like a smaller Badger with the handle of a Leaner Meaner.
I was thinking a Mud/Safety Mutt blade shape but shorter with a Meaner-esque handle.

Hopefully it will be full height flat ground for sliciness.
Yea, that's a word now.

I was thinking that you were describing the AD
Less of a spear/drop point, more like a straight back trailing point to maximize the cutting edge length.
More like this, but smaller:
fvv0rb.jpg
And not so much the ones below:
solutioncompare.jpg
The dropped tip location reduces functional edge length, though some like a centered tip for ease of use with wood carving and other camp craft tasks, but as an EDC Slicer I want more edge length and a slow gradual belly (Like the AD above offers) to a straight spine with no dropped tip. That being said, if it is like a smaller Mud/Safety Mutt, I wouldn't complain.

Last edited:
a8MGEoV_700b.jpg

:p

Back