What's on your wrist ?

Casio DW-9052, ive been wearing this watch non-stop 24/7 for the past 1½ year. Its a great piece and affordable too.

Pic taken from the net:

DW9052-1V_0.jpg

Some nice watches around here ! My wishlist just got fatter.

This thread needs more G-Shocks !

The watch I wear 99.99% of the time is my SS 300mm Citizen "Ecozilla" on the standard rubber strap...(I'd post a photo of it, but I don't want to scare anyone.:D.:D.).

Maybe a little taste of my Ti-Zilla then for a preview. :) I have the Walt's adapters for a Maratac but I rather like the look of the stock rubber strap at the moment.

Matador-

Attachments

• Marathon-Zilla 002.jpg
    Marathon-Zilla 002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Been on a few years now, love the styling of it, plus the Don juan stainless band
I've had for even longer, very handy way to wear a watch;

A Sinn 656

IMG_0086.jpg

sinn656.jpg

Sinn_wrist.jpg

G2

Casio DW-9052, ive been wearing this watch non-stop 24/7 for the past 1½ year. Its a great piece and affordable too.

Pic taken from the net:

DW9052-1V_0.jpg
One of my top 3 favorite G's, great choice :thumbup::thumbup:.

I've been wondering if Casio will ever combine the features of its Pathfinder watches with the toughness of a G Shock. Seems like a great idea to me.

I've been wondering if Casio will ever combine the features of its Pathfinder watches with the toughness of a G Shock. Seems like a great idea to me.
Closest they have is the Riseman with the altimeter/barometer.

These items are with me almost every day

Mont Blanc Flyback with Zulu band

Hartsfield Kwaiken

Fathers ring

edc013.jpg

Last edited:
When I went out this morning it was the Doxa then I switched over to the Oris TT1...before becoming a knife nut I was a watchaholic, hehe.

Back