whats the Beckerheads favorite liqour and beer?

A few I like:

Beer: Gouden Carolus Carolus d'Or, Gouden Carolus Tripel, Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de keiser blauw, Orval, Chimay blue, Westmalle tripel, Trappistes Rochefort 10, Kasteel triple

O'Dell IPA and Myrcenary IPA, Breckenridge 471 IPA and Vanilla Porter, Lenny's Bittersweet Rye IPA, North Coast Brewing Old Rasputin, Sierra Nevada Bigfoot barleywine, a few local breweries as well. Mostly IPAs, imperial and double IPAs, porters and stouts for me. If I want a lighter beer I go for pacífico with a lime.

Whiskey: Buffalo trace, Woodford, Weller, Fighting Cock
Rum: Ron abuelo añejo/7/12 yr, Pussers, Brugal extra viejo, Flor de caña 7 year
Tequila: Don Julio añejo

New BK11, just got it today. Had to celebrate with one of my faves!!!
2012-11-09205306.jpg

Guinness is probably my favorite "everyday" beer. Chimay Blue for those special days.

As for harder stuff I like scotch.

Cheers mate! I got a BK11 today also but forgot the beer. How dumb could I be?? Glad your using your already. I cut some stuff but am without any bottles to open. Dual purpose knife and all...

I just stripped mine lol. Got it soaking in apple cider vinegar right now. I'll post some pics when its done.

2012_11_10_08_17_36_142.jpg

Whatever is in the keg at the moment. Right now it's a multigrain red ale - very hearty stuff, and perfect for the temperature.

Here is my BK9, when brand new last summer, posing with a bunch of barrels of wine.

IMG_6126.jpg

My first real beer experience was a bad one, over did it and wound up giving myself alcohol poisoning, spent the next three days hiding from my mom and wishing to die. I've never been able to get more than half-way through a beer since.

That said, liquor is still fair game. I love a good black russian, straight vodka if it's not cheap and gin and tonic are some of my favorites.

Started the night off fully "clothed"......
2012-11-09205108.jpg

Woke up completely"stripped"........
2012-11-10104609.jpg

Don't you hate it when that happens ;) ?

I think most like PBR Beer and Old Crow but as for myself it is Crown Royal Reserve and Lowenbrau Dark that makes the weekend special..!!**

after this weekend, Fireball whiskey is high on the list -- that stuff is TASTY!
other commercially available tasty high test beverages:
Blackheart Spiced Rum
Goslings Black Seal Rum
Lavaguilin single malt
Balvenie Double cask
Tulamore Dew

Beer: there are too many to list.
Ales, porters, stouts... (Beer ye c'n see through's fer poufs!)

Not so much a liquor guy, but in the realm of beer...
Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout holds its place as number one.
Anderson Valley Brewery is my current favorite, and Great Lakes Brewery is easily next. From Great Lakes, their Edmund Fitzgerald is my favorite.

Bushnells, Glenfidditch, Jameson, black brews, especially Guinness. Tampa had a place called the Tampa Bay Brewing Company, which made a potent little drop called the Moosekiller, around 11%. Thing is, it's a barley wine, something I was woefully unprepared for. Taste was intense, and I was on my head after 3 or 4 of em. Bitch of a hangover afterwards.

Back