What's the best production flipper?

I'm very happy with the ZT 0909 I just got. Especially at the discontinued prices.

I'm too lazy to read through, did anyone mention the Freeman 451 Button Lock Flipper? Because it's the Freeman 451 Button Lock Flipper.

img-freeman-451-07.jpg

That is definitely a knife I would like to try. I wonder how it compares to the Hogue Ex-05. Those are the only two button lock flippers that come to mind.

That is definitely a knife I would like to try. I wonder how it compares to the Hogue Ex-05. Those are the only two button lock flippers that come to mind.
Action’s a little rough but it’s a good flipper going out. The tab/pecker is a little big.

Also have a T4 and a VR-71. All of them flip amazingly, are perfectly centered and have never needed any adjusting.
👍👍
Agreed. Best flippers I have so far.

I have two VR-71s: the G10 version is snappier with a stronger detent, while the CF version is way smooth. Both great, but I prefer the CF.

My T4 took a long time to break in (almost a year), so that now it is almost as good as the VR-71CF.

I'm very happy with the ZT 0909 I just got. Especially at the discontinued prices.
The 909 is very impressive right out of the box. They nailed the detent on mine (not too hard, like some other ZTs).

Now that I think about it, the action might be better than my VR-71 G10...

Back