Whats your Birthsign???

I'm a capricorn, born jan.5, and you people, i thought this is a very original subject.

I was born in October, making me a Libra, which blows the idea of horiscopes out of the water.

Libra's are supposed to be balanced, I'm about as unstable as it gets. In the personality sense. Not in the sanity sense. I feel no need to go around saying I'm nuts.

Anyway, I'm abrasive at best, a real a$$hole at worst, I'm fickle about a lot of things, and very passionate.

Hey, wait a minute!! "What's your sign?" You're not trying to pick me up are you?
wink.gif

Hey Snickersnee, you'll get a kick out of this one I'm a Taurus THE BULL!! Sometimes, well alot of times, more full of bull than some people can handle. Also an A$$ Hole extrodinare.
You sell yourself short snick, you know yourself to be an a hole and slightly "bent"so theres your harmony! I figure if ya know yourself good or bad what the hey!

Sagittarius The Hunter... born on Dec. 3.
smile.gif

Any other Sagittarian here? And no pick-ups, please...
smile.gif
lol...

Dan

Meeeeee....I'm a Sagittarius too. Dec. 2nd. -AR

------------------
- AKTI Member ID# A000322

- Intelligent men, unfortunately, learn from fools, more often than fools learn from intelligent men.

Scorpio.... Couldn't you guess?

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Another Scorpio here, Baaabeeee! Does that make you horny? Well, does it?

------------------
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes bleed the hand that uses it.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Cancer(June 23) on the cusp of Gemini. Couple that with a slight case of Adult ADD and now I know why I can never make up my mind on what knife I want next!
smile.gif

Taurus the bull, born on May 6. It's true, too...I can be stubborn and sometimes a bad-tempered @$$hole, but I'm usually very agreeable and am trying to change some of the "bullish" qualities.
Jim

Sagitarrius,

Dec 13,
Hey DannyC pretty close....

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

I'm a full-fledged Taurus, and I even have the tattoo to prove it! (my younger days..
wink.gif

As other Taurians have mentioned, I too, am an a$$hole.
smile.gif

------------------
Shawn
"Earth has its boundaries, but human stupidity is limitless."

Back