What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

oUQS0Trh.jpg

PXL-20230309-192126857-2.jpg

So I have been carrying this monster for a week or so, and it is really growing on me. Unlike a Voyager, the straight profile makes it disappear in my pocket when clipped all the way against the seam.
While not a knife I just take out and use in public, it is very balanced for it's size and does mundane chores pretty easily. Obviously, that's not its main designed purpose, and pairing the lightweight design, slim profile, and opting to install a snaggletooth on it makes it for one very stealthy and very eye-opening knife when drawn in a hurry.

The 6" really is a little much for an EDC, but the 3" is just a tad short. I'd like to see the 4" come back. That would make for a really great compromise. Until then, the beast will have to do ;)

od green Finn wolf 2nd cs folder/cs knife and first triad lock experience so far I love this knife. The scandi edge is versatile and other than putting some grip tape or stippling it's perfect the way it is.

I ve been carrying one of these for a while now in the bottom of my pocket as a second edc. Only 3“ blade I ve ever used for work. And the only time I ve ever carried a second knife on me.
That s a very capable knife. Strong and slicy. And light. Disappears in the pocket
Yes Sir. Your occasional comments on the knife throughout the forums are some of the reasons that I chose it. I haven't had a chance to get any good use out of it yet but I'm impressed with it so far.

I removed the clip and I also carry mine at the bottom of my pocket. In my case, it's my primary cutter and my secondary knife is a smaller lock back about half its size.

Last edited:
PXL-20230309-192126857-2.jpg

So I have been carrying this monster for a week or so, and it is really growing on me. Unlike a Voyager, the straight profile makes it disappear in my pocket when clipped all the way against the seam.
While not a knife I just take out and use in public, it is very balanced for it's size and does mundane chores pretty easily. Obviously, that's not its main designed purpose, and pairing the lightweight design, slim profile, and opting to install a snaggletooth on it makes it for one very stealthy and very eye-opening knife when drawn in a hurry.

The 6" really is a little much for an EDC, but the 3" is just a tad short. I'd like to see the 4" come back. That would make for a really great compromise. Until then, the beast will have to do ;)
The 4” model is ideal for edc. Surprised it was not brought back. I had it on my short list as well.

The 4” model is ideal for edc. Surprised it was not brought back. I had it on my short list as well.
Yeah the 3" is just a tad small for the designed use of the knife. I still may pick one up, but if they roll out a 4" version I will 100% be all over it.

Back