What's your favorite Benchmade EDC?

My all time favorite has to be the 940/943, classic design, streamlined profile, great materials, light weight, an all time great.

Lately its been my 210TK Activator neck knife.

IMG_3690.jpg

favorite hard to call one.

rukus,skirmish and the afkc..

if we had to pick one,we all would not be here.

Top contenders for me are the 710, Rift, Contego and 940. Picking a favorite is not easy. When I'm looking at the 710, it sure looks like my favorite. And when I'm using the 810 Contego, it becomes my favorite. I like also the mini Griptilian, and need to give it more attention.

My EDC for the last five years has been a 710. So I say 710, but I'm also a fan of the 530.

722...but I'm tempted to pick up a mini grip one of these days for a smaller BM EDC

I have been carrying the blunt tip Triage ( orange) and of course the mighty 63!!!!
Tc

just sold a long time fav 615 mini rukus to fund an 275 adamas purchase + a case of diapers, wipes and other baby supplies *grumble*. its a tough one, the 550 grip holds a dear place next to my heart as its probably the knife ive edc'ed the longest (4-5years straight) and its never let me down... even though ive grown rather bored of it lol. all the benchmades i kept/carry and/or recently aquired are my favorites. the 806, 755, 550, 760, 745 and the soon to come 275 :)

My old favorite would have been the 940, but it's gotten some pivot issues lately... So now I'd have to say the Mini Barrage.

All my BM's are my favorite. One in particular is my Ulitimate knife. I dont think anything can compete to it in my eyes.

Behold the BM 425 Snody Gravitator!
DSC00785_zps300b210d.jpg

I'm going to make it my own and get it like on of these configurations!
Hinderer_zps2d7e9bbc.png

It truly is my favorite knife and the cheapest knife I bought. I was surprised!

Back