1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

What's your latest SAK?

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Knife Crazied, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    This is another thread on another forum that I really enjoy so I thought we needed one also.

These are my latest. All 3 were gifted to me. :) The Wenger Nature, and Skull classic by members On another forum and the fieldmaster by a friend and member on BF. Well opening the fieldmaster the saw started to close on me so I jerked my hand and ran my finger across the main blade on the fieldmaster. :eek: It bleed good. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dfwcowboy

dfwcowboy

Jun 22, 2010
    It bit you and you bled Swiss red! Figure that!

My worst "bite" was from a plain ole classic. They got sharp blades.

3. lava_lamp

lava_lamp

Oct 5, 2006
    My latest SAK is a hardwood scaled Huntsman. Ironically, I cut myself on it, too.

4. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    I have been really wanting to get one of those. Soon I hope. :thumbup:

5. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Both of my boys received Victorinox climbers for Christmas...and a box of band-aids.:D (There're 6 and 8)

6. rkmoore

rkmoore

Oct 30, 2010
    I'm waiting on my first SAK. A tinker wabemuster that I ordered here on the forum. I'm not sure that I'll love it but it will definitely be something different. :D

7. GuinnessSynd

GuinnessSynd

Aug 25, 2011
    got my first sak about 2 weeks ago. its a victorinox spartan got it for $10 on clearance. love it came razor sharp. and i dont get the odd look from my coworkers when i pull it out to cut something compared to the benchmades and spydercos

8. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    All I can say is [​IMG]

9. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Ok...ok...her ya go. Mine is the well-used one on top. I've had it for 20+ yrs now. Black one belongs to my oldest son new red one belongs to my youngest son. IMAG0314.jpg

10. madman44

madman44

Oct 31, 2011
    here's my new deluxe tinker that I got to match with the rest of my edc=)
    [​IMG]

11. vwb563

vwb563

Jun 29, 2007
    My latest SAK was a Wenger Tradesman. Very nice knife!

12. Mud Shrimp Moe

Mud Shrimp Moe

Nov 6, 2011
    Loving the green you have going there Madman44. I want a green Delica too (I have a blue and a purple).

My latest SAK is an alox Pioneer Pruner, which I just received yesterday. I got an alox Bantam a couple days before that, but don't have pics. I love the single layer alox SAKs. They're so slim and compact.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. lwt210

lwt210

Mar 21, 2007
    Lately, I have been on an Explorer and Outdoorsman kick. I have bought several with the old style magnifying glasses and added the plus scales and all the goodies to them. Also found a black alox Pioneer locally for a smoking good price and had to have that.

14. jds1

jds1 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2007
    My most recent purchase was also an alox Bantam, but I have a Vic Craftsman on the way!

Jeff

15. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    My latest is a Vic Hercules. All I can love is WOW its huge but I'm loving it. Photos soon. :thumbup:

16. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    A HUGE Victorinox Hercules. I'm really digging it and its size. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Groove

Groove

May 3, 2011
    Tinker small. I love the 84mm SAKs!

18. Txknifefan

Txknifefan

Jul 9, 2011
    Just ordered one of the alox Farmer models. I didn't know they made them until a few weeks ago and decided I needed one.

19. powernoodle

powernoodle Power Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Its been a long time since I bought a SAK. For me, the Explorer Plus is about as good as it gets in a "full" sized SAK. For the keyring, I go with a Classic or Manager. Not that I need an excuse to buy one, but I just haven't found any reason to for a good while now. :confused: :)

[​IMG]
    Victorinox Classic.

20. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    Here's a reason noddle. They are cool, and its fun getting mail. :D Works for me. :thumbup: :D