What's your most $$ pocket carry?

Most of the time (ok always) I have my small Sebenza. When I'm wearing jeans the clip is on. When I'm wearing khakis or slacks the clip is off. Most days I have a SOCOM or BM 970 in my briefcase. You know, the urban warrior syndrome. I also tuck my Walker/Klotzli in my briefcase where it stay 100% of the time.

Added up, we're looking at nearly $700. I have others at home, too. Now, should I carry that CQC6 if I ever get it??

Tony

I have been carrying a Pat Crawford Kasper folder. I really like the knife. If there is any chance in hell I may lose a knife I carry a Spyderco Terzuola .
Nick

Emerson Commander, also my favorite knife. The ergonomics are great and it is scary sharp.

Usually carry a Mike "Whiskers" Allen that I paid $550 for, unless I'm out in the woods where I might lose it. Then I carry a Benchmade Boguszewski, (which I can't even pronounce!)
Dane

I carry my small Sebenza and my Operator if I am working in uniform. I have a Spyderco Military that I might start carrying when in uniform instead of my Sebenzas... still undecided.

Copfish,

Question: Why do you carry an operator when on duty? Myself, I see it as a plain clothes knife, given its unique properties. For the money, do you really think it is the best knife for uniform carry ?

Mark mine down as a small sabenza also....It has worked out to be the most useful blade I have..
---------------------------------------------a knife's not worth havin' unless it's sharp

When in the woods its my Puma white hunter and a Bob Dozier skinner. At work my BM Leopard and AFCK get alternated each week. When out on the town my serated, black micarta Calypso Jr. is the one I reach for. Not very pricey compared to some of the others listed here but I can't bring myself to use the fancy ones, and knives to me are for using. Its like owning a classic car and parking it in a heated garage...I want to drive the darn thing...Hard and fast..Mick

I ordered a Lightfoot 458 yesterday from Les and as soon as it arrives I'll be carrying it.

I carry my full-size Crawford KFF everywhere. Sometimes I also carry my ladder pattern damascus mini KFF which cost $450.

Axel

P.S. SALMON what is your highest price carry knife?

[This message has been edited by Axel Yup (edited 14 February 1999).]

Damascus Nemesis. But it is getting beat up pretty badly by my keys and coins. You gotta love that double-edged blade, though.

Just kidding! That one is put away. My satin Nemesis is for carry. My wife likes to use it in the kitchen, too. She calls it "the peeler".

Axel,
My current carry is a DA Socom, but hope to carry a Krait in the near future!

------------------

You guys make me feel like the kid with a broken blade scout knife!
I carry a Benchmade ACFK plain edge. I mean if I'm awake, I'm carrying it. Tried a lot of different ones. Really liked the Spyderco Police, but the location of the lock made a reverse hold pretty much impossible. The ACFK has the same geometry with the added advantage of a linerlock, so the problem goes away. There may be more expensive knives, and I own a few, but I lost a Randall 14 in Central America years ago and since then, I try to keep the cost of the tool in line with my wallet. I keep the pretty stuff on display.

Just being a high school student, it still shocks me a little sometimes when I stop and think that I paid $85 for the REKAT Pioneer that is always with me.

I carry a large left-handed Sebenza daily. On rare occasions I have the Cheyenne or my SOCOM D/A w/ black blade.

Since I have purchased the Sebenza, I haven't really wanted to carry anything else. I miss it when I don't have it. I am now thinking about ordering a left-handed decorated Umfaan for daily carry also.

I have lots of Benchamdes and Spydercos, but none feel the same as the Sebenza.

Daniel

Sebenza. Most expensive so far, but worth every penny. Everybody loves this knife.

------------------

Win
Knife lover, Philosopher, Humanitarian, and All-around nice guy
(all right, so I'm just a knife lover)

A little off topic, but for those of us that carry a Crawford KFF: Have your pocket clip screws loosened? FYI, they are 2/56 buttonhead spline screws, and the correct key to tighten them can be obtained from a knifemaking supply house. I am using Sheffield Knifemaker's Supply in FL.

Once again the Krait - fully dressed up with pearl. Its the only tactical I can risk having seen at work in my suit (of course, I would be might upset if it fell out of my pocket and I loist it!) . Ohterwise, I carry an AFCK (funny how I often come back to this classic) or a decorated Sebenza (with the pearl).

Back