Whelp. Time to order some more steel. So what's next?

Heavy Chopper
Light Chopper
HDFK
SDFK
Dek1
Dek2
Or a Karambit collaboration between cpk and Dr Dan Keffeler or cpk and lorien or a collab between all three would be crazy even though nate has said in the past that he'll never do a karambit type knife ! Never say never !...

My toys budget is currently several thousand dollars in the hole (my new HCAR is glorious, but it has put a real cramp on my fun spending), so my list is the things I absolutely do not want you making while I can't afford to buy them.

Please don't make:
1) Potato knives
2) A chef's knife
3) Skinners

If you were to run a pre-order of any of those while I am rebuilding my toy budget, you would doubtlessly be able to hear my howls of anguish all the way across the continent from where I am in Oregon. If you do that, you will hear the sound of ultimate suffering:
tumblr_oqydejTLob1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

I hope I can build my fun-fund back up before any of those knives come available again.

My toys budget is currently several thousand dollars in the hole (my new HCAR is glorious, but it has put a real cramp on my fun spending), so my list is the things I absolutely do not want you making while I can't afford to buy them.

Please don't make:
1) Potato knives
2) A chef's knife
3) Skinners

If you were to run a pre-order of any of those while I am rebuilding my toy budget, you would doubtlessly be able to hear my howls of anguish all the way across the continent from where I am in Oregon. If you do that, you will hear the sound of ultimate suffering:
tumblr_oqydejTLob1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

I hope I can build my fun-fund back up before any of those knives come available again.
Do you mean a HCAR from Ohio ordinance works ? If so post some pictures of it if you please an HCAR from Ohio ordinance works is my dream rifle ! ....

NMFrank87 AKA Frank Cervantes from New Mexico

Axe
Khuk
Skinner
Kitchen knife

As neat as I think things like the k20, ninja sword and shiv are, I personally don't really have a use for them. I would really like something I can both marvel at and use on a regular basis.

You have an EDC in the works already. 👍 I wouldn't mind seeing another run of the HDFK and would most likely be a huge seller. And a light/medium chopper like you talked about making would be a must buy for me also.

If I prioritized ... the chopper ... then HDFK ... and if you're bored a Skinner ... in cruwear.

Last edited:
Well, looks like you fudgers are hellbent on another run of HDFK which will devalue my collection of the half dozen OG-HDFK therefore seriously hampering my dreams for indoor plumbing next year! In the spirit of returning the favor to those few who plan to retire on their future Skinner values, I'm also with Capn'Crunch:

1707863875585.png

I would suggest a popular but comparatively easy to produce crowd pleaser to keep the shop humming while still giving you head space to develop something new.
Khuk and folder appeal to me.

Thanks too for the BFK update - saves me asking and getting a booger.*

*just in case, can it come:
Sealed in ancient sellotape (you know, the yellowy looking crinkly stuff)
Signed by manufacturer (grinder🤮) in old 'purple/ black sharpie
Protected in clear motorcycle tape.
p.s. don't tell the other kids, they'll just want one too

Back