When are the CG BB13s going to ship?

Mine is at the PO for collection today. It took longer to get from Busse to Chicago than it did from there to my PO via Tokyo !!!

I received notice today that my final OP2W order ......... CG BB13 was ship today (should receive Weds/Thurs).
I received BG version a month ago. BG is pretty awesome........not sure which version I'll keep. Might strip the CG and see what INFI goodness lies underneath that unwanted coating.

Got my notice today. Supposed to arrive Thursday. This is my last OP2W order as well and my BG version came about a month ago also. I'll keep both but only one will be made a user more than likely. Except for maybe some form of Battle Mistress, I think I am done buying large Bussekin (famous last words). Jerry will probably come up with something large and ubercool that will make me a liar. He's pretty good at that.

Got my notice today. Supposed to arrive Thursday. This is my last OP2W order as well and my BG version came about a month ago also. I'll keep both but only one will be made a user more than likely. Except for maybe some form of Battle Mistress, I think I am done buying large Bussekin (famous last words). Jerry will probably come up with something large and ubercool that will make me a liar. He's pretty good at that.

Yep...

Pork Chop... Huck Fin... Hognose War Sword!!! :eek: :D

Mine arrived today Down Under. :D

attachment.php

Mine will be here tomorrow, UPS website is showing 1LB package lol im pretty sure it should be heavier than that

Got my CG BB13s on Monday!! Wow these things are blade heavy. I like them but I really wish there was a skinny INFI option. Im probably going to have Nate turn one into an INFI 1311. The original idea was an INFI 1311 and the BB13 is nothing like it in any way. It's an awesome knife though. perfect for those that want the biggest, baddest res-c chopper. I just wish they made the INFI ones thin and the SR-101 versions fat. We already have a thin 13" SR-101 blade in the 1311. Why make the BG BB13 thin?

so slow, is it normal?

i'm like 5 hours away of where it is atm (last reported location of Jan-27)

Date & Time - Status of Item - Location

January 27, 2017 , 4:28 pm - Processed Through Facility - CANADA (MISSISSAUGA, ON)
Your item was processed through a facility in CANADA on January 27, 2017 at 4:28 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

January 27, 2017 , 6:28 am - Customs Clearance - CANADA

January 20, 2017 , 3:54 pm - Departed Post Office - WAUSEON

January 20, 2017 , 1:40 pm - Picked Up - WAUSEON

Yup....it takes that long to get to Canada. Mine left on the 24th and hasn't even made it to Canada yet....lol.

I got mine two days after clearing Mississauga and I'm two hours down the 401. Have you checked your mailbox? Sometimes the status doesn't update for me until the package is signed for, don't know why but it happens.

Edit- Maybe not in the box just yet, I didn't realize you were clear across the country Chemmins.

Last edited:
2017/02/02 15:58 MISSISSAUGA, ON International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post

finally, if lucky tomorrow
if not, tuesday

Nice. I'll have mine in hand tomorrow. Then it'll go straight from the paper to the stripper.

Back