Where are the Heavy Hearts?

Skunk,

Just wondering when the Heavy Hearts are going to show up?:D
Also what color combo's will be available, and if there will
be any magnum handles? Put me down for black/ black magnum
or black/ magnum tigerstripe.:eek: :eek: :)
P.S. Where are the Ripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs?:jerkit:

The Heavies came and went. I don't think the store will get more, but I could be wrong.

I thought there'd be some more at some point.

Can anyone explain what a magnum handle is? How much bigger?

Pics?

The difference is that the magnum handle is thicker. Think of the standard handle with the two areas between the rivets having a 1/3 half sphere section of a golf ball on each side. That is what it feels like. In the std FSH they feel good, but in the Heavy they are not as much of an issue imo since the blade is so thick it makes up for the std handles. But I wish I would have gotten magnums n my std FSH.

I have a std FSH mag handles, and a HOG FSH reg handles, and the later feels a lot better in my hands even though the former is thicker overall...I have large hands as well. I'll probably sell the (mint) FSH std as my HOG will be a user. I do beleive the FSH's are gone for a couple weeks Jerry time and 2 years our time

Cobalt said:
The Heavies came and went. I don't think the store will get more, but I could be wrong.

Guess Cobalt and I got all the Heavies. :rolleyes: :jerkit:

PorkGunner and Porkducci got all the rippers.

haha. There may be more to be had, we will wait and see.:D

HOFSH w/Mags Std FSH w/Mags

IMG_3178.jpg
[/IMG]

HOFSH with & without Mags

Busse_HOFSHSpineShot.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope this helps

Mulder said:
Skunk, Just wondering when the Heavy Hearts are going to show up?:D
Also what color combo's will be available, and if there will
be any magnum handles? Put me down for black/ black magnum
or black/ magnum tigerstripe.:eek: :eek: :)
P.S. Where are the Ripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs?:jerkit:
according to jerry and garth they will be put in an upcoming production slot. we should get one hundred with standard handles and one hundred with mags. because it is a special run the colors will be limited to BLK/BLK, unless somebody gets drunk and festive.
this will be very interesting, with the INFI being right in the middle of the fsh and hofsh both handles should feel very good for the average hog.:thumbup:

Are you talking about the Heavy Hearts, or the Rippers? I'm guessing the HH's, but I'm getting a little desperate for info on the Ripper. Are we going to see anymore HD's? I have been waiting but I missed the opportunity at the store... Did I miss the Ripper as well??? I just don't think I could bear it if I did.

winmagfrog said:
Are you talking about the Heavy Hearts, or the Rippers? I'm guessing the HH's, but I'm getting a little desperate for info on the Ripper. Are we going to see anymore HD's? I have been waiting but I missed the opportunity at the store... Did I miss the Ripper as well??? I just don't think I could bear it if I did.
HH's
info on this ripper is very scarce at best, jerry should have his camera fixed soon, I HOPE:rolleyes:
We have a couple HD's @ Busse being re-coated but all in all they are GONE:(
But who knows, might be another cousin of the Duty family showing up:p ;)

idahoskunk said:
according to jerry and garth they will be put in an upcoming production slot. we should get one hundred with standard handles and one hundred with mags. because it is a special run the colors will be limited to BLK/BLK, unless somebody gets drunk and festive.
this will be very interesting, with the INFI being right in the middle of the fsh and hofsh both handles should feel very good for the average hog.:thumbup:

Skunk,

Thanks for the update. Tell them that as long as they are making Hearts they might as well include a thinner 4th version and call it the LIGHT HEART, maybe similar to the ZT series at 3/16 thick.:thumbup:

I know a few Hogs who would love to see a Megaly Heart. Oh yeah, 3/8" Baby!!! :D :D :thumbup:

I passed on the Rat Mastiff in favor of a Heavy Heart. Hope they show up soon!

Any ETA on the HHs? Need to budget for a standard AND a magnum grip. :D

Back