Where are the Heavy Hearts?

Guyon said:
I passed on the Rat Mastiff in favor of a Heavy Heart. Hope they show up soon!

Any ETA on the HHs? Need to budget for a standard AND a magnum grip. :D

Finally a RAT WITH A BRAIN!!:D

RVO3VOM said:
I know a few Hogs who would love to see a Megaly Heart. Oh yeah, 3/8" Baby!!! :D :D :thumbup:
After hearing about a 3/8" thick version, Dark Nemesis will be here shortly! ;) :D

Mulder said:
Skunk,

Thanks for the update. Tell them that as long as they are making Hearts they might as well include a thinner 4th version and call it the LIGHT HEART, maybe similar to the ZT series at 3/16 thick. :thumbup:
:D I was thinking the same thing; the ZTSH is nice. A 3/16" thick FSH with mag handles might feel pretty good!

Gene

idahoskunk said:
according to jerry and garth they will be put in an upcoming production slot. we should get one hundred with standard handles and one hundred with mags. because it is a special run the colors will be limited to BLK/BLK, unless somebody gets drunk and festive.
this will be very interesting, with the INFI being right in the middle of the fsh and hofsh both handles should feel very good for the average hog.:thumbup:

How's the grind on them Skunker?

idahoskunk said:
this will be very interesting, with the INFI being right in the middle of the fsh and hofsh both handles should feel very good for the average hog.:thumbup:

Right here. Inbetween HO and FSH size is what I see.:thumbup:

i think the grind will be as the regular fsh, we'll have to get jerry or garth to confirm this.

idahoskunk said:
i think the grind will be as the regular fsh, we'll have to get jerry or garth to confirm this.

They aren't full height, the regular ones that is, right?

Progunner said:

My regular FSH is full hight grind.

My Prototype is saber ground, not full hight and it is thicker tha the std FSH, so maybe they will be making those 200 like the proto's???

Progunner said:
are you knuts? you own most of them???

i would guess so, maybe? crap, maybe with a 3/4 saber???

i guess it would depend on the stock they started with?

Cobalt said:
My regular FSH is full hight grind.

My Prototype is saber ground, not full hight and it is thicker tha the std FSH, so maybe they will be making those 200 like the proto's???

I'll have to dig my protos out and mic them.

Back