Where can I find a big ZT sticker?

That is a pretty good size. I wish they sold one large enought to spread across the hood of the mower, but still have the clear background with just the words as a solid color.

I just sent an email to ZT and requested a sticker and I received two stickers and catalogs. One was about 6" and the other was as wide as a brown mailing envelope that I got them in 11" or so.

Thanks for the info! I am going to give them a call in the morning for sure.

Last time I had to contact them for a replacement clip for my 0560, I asked if I could get a catalog and a sticker. They sent me two stickers with no issues.

The ZT sticker I have is 12" x 4.5". My favorite Kershaw/ZT dealer sent me one with an order. Thanks Dave! :)

zt_large_decal_zps270fa2a9-1.jpg

about 2ft by 1ft silver outdoor vinyl, cut rather than screen printed so there is no clear background just the letters, just press on with transfer paper and then peel off the transfer paper

thats sweet! I called and requested some decals today. The lady was very friendly and helpful.

zt_large_decal_zps270fa2a9-1.jpg

about 2ft by 1ft silver outdoor vinyl, cut rather than screen printed so there is no clear background just the letters, just press on with transfer paper and then peel off the transfer paper

Back