Where have the old timers gone?

Just doin my yearly post. :D I stop by now and then to make sure Bruise hasnt burned the place down :p , but mostly lurkin now. Hate to post when my only freetime may not allow me to check on that post til a few weeks later. Though its amazing how much money I have managed to divert to other things since I have not been stoppin by as much as I used to. If I ever get done with schoolin (which Im trying to extend by going to more school) Ill try and stop by more often. :eek:

an "old timer"? I know I'm not a newb anymore but I feel like I am a long way from being a fixture or a fount of wisdom. Medium timer just doesn't sound right. Maybe I'm an inbetweener. That doesn't sound too bad. Just don't call me the middle man.;)

Frank

P.S. there are some old timers that I still miss. Wise sages who have forgotten more wisdom than I know. I really apreciated that steady energy. Those who vibrated with patience. Still working on that last.

I've been lurking for awhile as I'm writing my thesis in preparation for a move and a career bump.

Happy New Year everyone!

SilverFoxKnows said:
an "old timer"? I know I'm not a newb anymore but I feel like I am a long way from being a fixture or a fount of wisdom.

Frank

P.S. there are some old timers that I still miss. Wise sages who have forgotten more wisdom than I know. I really apreciated that steady energy. Those who vibrated with patience. Still working on that last.

Frank I consider you one of the Old Timers. You've been around for quite a while and have offered up a lot of invaluable information besides being one of the good guys.;) :D

There's some I miss as well and always will. When Walosi walked West I lost a true brother, Rusty and Bill too.
And methinks everyone misses the Dayumed ol' Duck and his raucous quacking.:D
Everyone should read through the Phantom of the Khukura is born at least once if it is still in the archives!:thumbup: :D LMF(at)RRAO!!!!

Back