where is A.G. Russell Wharncliffe Lockback is made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the policy. I am an AGR mail order/internet customer for ~20 years. I also visit the store in Arkansas when in town. Their guarantee applies to all knives sold by them. Their additional markup on brands other than AGR house brands is neglible or nonexistent.
That would be due to free market economics. For non AGR brands, they have to maintain pricing in alignment with their competition.

If you think visiting their store means anything, I have been there many times myself.

If you have been a customer for 20+ years, you would know they have always priced their AGR branded knives at a premium, whether they are produced in USA, Germany, Japan or China.

I'd respond, but you are moving into topics that are usually forbidden on this subforum.

I had one AGR knife.
It was a cool knife with only one glaring issue.
The blade rattled loosely in the blade well when closed.
I tightened the pin until it was getting more difficult to open, and still it rattled when closed.
In the end I couldn't handle it and gave it away.

B brownshoe is right. If you want to continue an dealer/price/quality discussion this isn't the place for it. Take it to Feedback, please.
The original poster's question was answered long ago. Time to close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back