Where would I start a moderator critique thread?

No abuse. Your failure to read and follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up is the root cause of this. Your mistake led to a moderator doing their job. You got an answer similar to this last night from the site owner and yet you persist. Now you are resorting to name calling. Do you want to stay here or not? The decision is yours. You just earned yourself some points for the "thug" comment so by all means continue on.

I broke no rules.

My thread was moved. Im not sure why i thought you may have known why this happened my goal was not to accuse. I just wanted answers.

You are not sure why you thought I did it, but you accused me anyway. Please. stop and think.

I think if I were to just start it here with out mod guidance it would not be take seriously. This is something I strongly believe we need I order to insure that moderators moderate with out abusing their power by tromping through the forums hiding behind their moderator status acting like "super members" whom the rules don't apply.

For instance here is a post from a mod (whom for the time being will remain nameless) that took place on 07-10-2012,

MEMBER:
Dayum!!! That's one BIG knife! Special order or always available?

MOD:
As Always, when regarding items not on the store site, some show up here whenever they are made.
You could Email Auntie to have a special order one made for you.

Didn't seam like the mod did anything wrong but this Mod issues warnings and infractions "breaking the rules" die to partisapatimg in transactions of anykind outside of the exchange. Which is exactly what he did.

I love how I'm dog-piled as soon as I point out an example. Is any one going to comment?

I broke no rules.

Yeah right.
1. Purchased a volume of knives for immediate resale. (Clearly against forum rules unless you are a dealer.)
2. Post knives for sale without a price in order to maximize profits. (Clearly against forum rules.)
(got warnings for the above).
Then proceeded to go into a discussion forum deal spotting and posting about your knives. Where you managed to obtain a minor infraction.

I count at least 4 violations of simple rules. Just facts rather than the obvious misrepresentation of your actions.

A hint, if you had not broken the simple rules we have here, you would not be in the position you are in. Stop dealing with delusions of your delusions of innocence. The facts are there.

I love how I'm dog-piled as soon as I point out an example. Is any one going to comment?

That's a manufacturer's forum. Manufacturer's forums exist to promote their products and to answer questions for our members. There is nothing wrong here.

I have made plenty of factual comments.

Are you going to actually address them with the truth or continue along with your foolish antics and non-defense of your actions?

Yeah right.
1. Purchased a volume of knives for immediate resale. (Clearly against forum rules unless you are a dealer.)
2. Post knives for sale without a price in order to maximize profits. (Clearly against forum rules.)
(got warnings for the above).
Then proceeded to go into a discussion forum deal spotting and posting about your knives. Where you managed to obtain a minor infraction.

I count at least 4 violations of simple rules. Just facts rather than the obvious misrepresentation of your actions.

A hint, if you had not broken the simple rules we have here, you would not be in the position you are in. Stop dealing with delusions of your delusions of innocence. The facts are there.

If I broke rule one and why would the mod let me put the same volume of knives back up for sale today. I'll answer that for you. it is because as long as an individual doesn't participate in volume sales on a regular basis it is permitted without a dealer membership

I have made plenty of factual comments.

Are you going to actually address them with the truth or continue along with your foolish antics and non-defense of your actions?

I'm actively addressing your comments. Would you like to comment on the mods actions which I described. Probably not

I didn't accuse you I was looking for answers from people with authority you're setting rather self-conscious

Yeah right. Just keep on lying.

When someone P.M. me asking for my explanation on why I moved there post. That is not an accusation?

Your accusations towards me were incorrect. A fact you deny.
You broke clear rules. Multiple times. More facts you deny.
The mod should not have asked your buying price. (How much you purchased the knives for and what you are asking for them is not anyone's business.)
The mod should not have made hints that the knives were fake without solid evidence.

Can you not see who is abusing the most here.

Tired of wasting time with you at this point. Tired of your misrepresentation and lies instead of actually takeing some responsibilities for your actions which have directly placed you in the position you are in.

You do not deserve any more of my time. So have fun in your delusions. Let me know when you wish to deal in truth and facts and are ready to take responsibility for what you did and your childish reactions.

No sir you have that wrong go reread

Here is the text from your post.

Buck Strider 889 SBMF for sale...11 avalible.

BLACK (3 available)
OD GREEN (4 available)
TAN (5 available)

The selling price will be set based on an acceped offer made by the first buyer. YES THAT IS CORRECT. THE REST OF YOU WILL PAY WHAT THE FIRST BUYER PAYS.

The FIRST person to buy gets a SPECIAL DISCOUNT which will be revealed AFTER the sale has been confirmed via PayPal (Trust me it will be good). I will also ship your knife/knifes FedEx at no charge to you.

PayPal only
Shipping will be an extra $10.00 domestic and will be insured
I will ship every 2 days not including weekends. If you buy on a Friday the package will be shipped the following Monday

If you would like the whole lot ill take the best offer starting at $2,000

Your accusations towards me were incorrect. A fact you deny.
You broke clear rules. Multiple times. More facts you deny.
The mod should not have asked your buying price.
The mod should not have made hints that the knives were fake without solid evidence.

Can you not see who is abusing the most here.

Tired of wasting time with you at this point. Tired of your misrepresentation and lies instead of actually takeing some responsibilities for your actions which have directly placed you in the position you are in.

Yeah this is not about you so i think its a good idea that you stay out of it especially if you are going to continue attack me while you maintain your ignorance to the situation.

Since when is the discussion of facts an attack.

I for one have not witnessed a mod over-reacting to any situation, I have witnessed mods do their jobs and re-enforce the forum rules which in my honest opinion you clearly broke and still continue by calling names. What I don't understand is if you would have dropped the situation and continued on...this whole occurence would be over and you would not be on every mods radar.

If the owner of the site has spoken and the mods have spoken then let it go...

Back