Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Just bought and received an Alias I, new in box. I've owned a couple of these; this one is perfect and staying here. Now to break it in for a week or so:

d53bf55649226377a168814b7ba0714f.jpg

New one for me... and my first post here.

I really love the Mini-Grip at the office. Small, light, and still a very capable knife.

IMG_20150817_112412_zpsstrvyu71.jpg

I really love the Mini-Grip at the office. Small, light, and still a very capable knife.

IMG_20150817_112412_zpsstrvyu71.jpg

The same exact mini config should arrive here for me in a few days. I'm excited. Always wanted to try it out but never buy the bullet. I love the full size grip.

The same exact mini config should arrive here for me in a few days. I'm excited. Always wanted to try it out but never buy the bullet. I love the full size grip.

I think you've made a solid purchase! I have a full size in my blue jeans pocket right now. I really love the Griptilian line.

Today it's a de-assisted Volli riding along with a double-beveled Emerson mini-Comm. It amazes me how much better I like the Volli unassisted. I have an A/O Volli for backup, but if I need it, I'll probably take the spring out of it, too.
View attachment 570232

Back