Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Today it's a de-assisted Volli riding along with a double-beveled Emerson mini-Comm. It amazes me how much better I like the Volli unassisted. I have an A/O Volli for backup, but if I need it, I'll probably take the spring out of it, too.

Dalefuller, Why do you prefer about the Volli unassisted?

Just got my first large Grip last week! I am in love with the axis lock, ordering aluminum scales this week.
IJNrnvf.jpg

dalefuller

Gold Member
Dalefuller, Why do you prefer about the Volli unassisted?

It's a very smooth knife when operated manually, it doesn't attract much attention to itself when the blade is rotated out calmly and quietly, and it's a heck of a lot easier for me to close one-handed. Using my leg to close a knife is not an option when I'm standing sideways in a narrow warehouse aisle between two large rows of boxes. Sometimes I have just enough space to get my hand from my pocket up to working level and back down. Also, having used autos and A/O's in public and noted the reaction of NKPs nearby, I'd rather be as discreet as possible when using a knife.

Last edited:
Mini-Reflex™ Auto I have carried this knife for 20yrs on the job and never been disappointed.

Alias 1 has been in my pocket for a number of days, slowly breaking in. What a folder! :thumbup:

Elite_KG

Gold Member
Worked on this one most of the day. Made the custome backspacer and pivot washer to match. Ill carry it proudly tomorrow.