Which handgun to get?

get a glock - a much better gun than the big clunky heavy berreta - much lighter, better ergos, easier to carry/and shoot - i own both, and the glock is a much better gun imho - lets put it this way, if ya really want a berreta, i might can fix you up, but neither of my glocks are for sale - also look at SIG, the only other 100% reliable pistol on the market, at least that i have encountered and i shoot a lot of guns

sifu

sifu

frown.gif
frown.gif
With my funds being at rock bottom right now I'd take any gun!

Hi Porcupine! Lots of good advice here, that is, if you just want an average, everyday kind of gun...
frown.gif

And I know the Desert Eagles are supposed to be "cool," but all the silly action films use them. So yesterday! Besides, after a few range visits, the only attention you'll get will be angry stares at the excessive noise and blast your .50 AE is making.
eek.gif

What to get??

Why, a Webley-Fosberry Semiautomatic Revolver, of course! Pretty exclusive. Everybody will ask: What is THAT? Crowds will form. Ooos and aahhhs. Retro-techno! So what if it costs you a few more bills?

Think of the time you can spend finding parts! Or making them... Hey, machining metal stuff could come in handy for other things as well. Why not learn it?

And consider the envy from the local collectors when you get it hard chromed, converted to fire .45 ACP, and drilled out to mount a new Aimpoint scope! Perfect for IPSC's "Extreme Historical" competition. See what kind of velocity you can get with Cor-Bons!

Then again, there's the Mars 10mm...

Karl

------------------
"Celebrate the diversity of inclusive, self-esteem nurturing, multicultural weapons arts." Karl Spaulding, The Safety Guy

Back