Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

I EDC a Paramilitary 1 (CPM S30V and G10)- been with me for a long time, and the only blade that kicks it out of my pants, is the Pacific Salt H1 SE.
Been carrying a Spyderco since 1997- started with the Pro Grip and then the Pro Venator. Seems all the ones I like get discontinued?:confused:

Last edited:
Rockin the Gayle Bradley folder today. I've carried it for 3 straight days. ZDP Ladybug3 stays on my keychain so I have it EDC. Other Spydies in my carry rotation are:

ZDP Stretch
Dragonfly 2 ZDP
Orange VG-10 Delica 4
Super Blue Delica 4
Bayou Shooter Emerson Endura Black VG-10
Sage 1
Chaparral 1
PM2 Digicam Black
PM2 Brown S35VN
Manix 2 Cru-Wear
Manix 2 LW BD1
My first Mule - PSF27 w/Halpern scales and Kydex sheath from Bayou Custom.
I have one more Mule that I'm working up the courage to make my own scales for out of stablized wood.

My original Spydie love from the 90's - Endura Aus-8 half serrated. Integrated clip is broken, so it's relegated to my backpack/tackle box.

Endura 4 lone wolf armorers tool

Excellent choice. :thumbup:
I'm going to put one in my pocket for work tonight.

2VL5qfa.jpg

Oh these Manbugs are crafty ,when they notice you have a new carry they cosy up and make friends then before you know it they send in the sexy cousin in G10, then BAM!!! Suddenly its just that slutty litte minx in lavender covers in your watch pocket and you remember what it was about the Manbug that first hooked you.
I have to go now matron says it is time for my meds...

s5FrcKyl.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only Chokwe fan...given how many people here like wharncliffe blades I'm surprised the Chokwe isn't more popular...not a wharncliffe, but very close and the blade is long enough that the tip is still plenty pointy. With the FFG and full distal taper it's a damn capable slicer. I carried my Techno as well today...seems we have similar good tastes lol.

Back