Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

20170203_102346_zpscn1ubyg1.jpg

Carrying some modified spyders today.

The Tasmin is my second attempt to try and dye a yellow handled knife blue. I'm being reminded the hard way that no matter what shade of blue you have, yellow and blue will always make green, haha. But I'm actually pretty pleased with this color green. I think the best way to describe it is that it's like a billard table green.

I really like this Manix but its the only knife I have that has a super smooth handle panel and I've been having trouble getting it out of my pocket so I fixed that today. The more I use cruwear the more I like it. I love all our steel choices these days :thumbup:

Haven't posted a pic of my old faithful for a while because I felt I was being boring .
This Delica has been with me every single day at work without exception for quite a while ( many months )
It has become almost a superstitious thing but I cant go to work without it .
The second work is over it is immediately replaced with one of my FRN Delicas , but at work this thing rules the roost .
It has seen many miles and its share of misadventure , but it has surpassed all my previous EDC's without exception .

Hap40 blade modified after a stupid tip snapping incident , G10 scales ,.
A life time of use in a short time .

This pic was taken at 3.30 am when waking up early before a big work day , it was taken under the illumination of my bedside light , so its not the best effort .

Ken

Back