Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

L27jmz7.jpg

In the past week I've received a Para3 in Rex 45, a Spydiechef, and a Rhino. I never would've guessed which one was going to completely dominant my pocket time.

qivxnAs.jpg

I bought the Rhino on a whim just to check it out but really like the ergos and the bladeshape -- small enough to be unobtrusive in the pocket but more than enough cutting edge for my needs. Not a big fan of the G10/CF mashup scales but that's my only complaint. I need to lock it away so the Para3 can get some love.

In the past week I've received a Para3 in Rex 45, a Spydiechef, and a Rhino. I never would've guessed which one was going to completely dominant my pocket time.

qivxnAs.jpg

I bought the Rhino on a whim just to check it out but really like the ergos and the bladeshape -- small enough to be unobtrusive in the pocket but more than enough cutting edge for my needs. Not a big fan of the G10/CF mashup scales but that's my only complaint. I need to lock it away so the Para3 can get some love.

Do you have large hands? Do you think it'd be comfortable for someone with larger hands?

Do you have large hands? Do you think it'd be comfortable for someone with larger hands?
That's a good question. I wear L or XL gloves and can get a full three finger grip. If you see a pic of the clip side you'll see that there are three finger choils that are fairly large. I also choke up with my thumb along the spine of the blade which gives even more control. It's not a large knife by any means but I typically don't have an issue with smaller knives.

That's a good question. I wear L or XL gloves and can get a full three finger grip. If you see a pic of the clip side you'll see that there are three finger choils that are fairly large. I also choke up with my thumb along the spine of the blade which gives even more control. It's not a large knife by any means but I typically don't have an issue with smaller knives.
Cool. I like the design, and I am in need of a smaller blade, but am skeptical about the comfort. I just might have to pick one up in the coming months.

Cool. I like the design, and I am in need of a smaller blade, but am skeptical about the comfort. I just might have to pick one up in the coming months.

Yeah it's the type of design that will either fit your hand like a glove or annoy you to no end. Since I have no where local to check knives out I just roll the dice knowing that I can always trade it later if needed.

Back