Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

For the last few days now, this one. As for the hair whittling edge, lol... 'cause why not? right? Seemed a good place to take it (the edge) to... plus I did it with my BD1N drop point already, and didn't want my pretty blue handled one feeling left out, lol.

46559137971_1750b8346c_b.jpg

u.w.

Did you delete the flipper tab or installed the blue lanyard tube? Or both?

Btw. It looks great. Love mine.

Removed flipper yesterday, got rid of recurve, put black wireclip and threw in sebenza lanyard for fun. :)
I modded my other mantra before, that one still has the flipper though. This one I like feels more chunky in my hand.

Removed flipper yesterday, got rid of recurve, put black wireclip and threw in sebenza lanyard for fun. :)
I modded my other mantra before, that one still has the flipper though. This one I like feels more chunky in my hand.
Very interesting, great work. I just picked up a second hand Mantra 3 and I love it. I even like the flipper on this sample of 1. Flips strong and the detent is sold. Not crazy about the recurve but I’ll address that at some point in the future if it bothers me.

Very interesting, great work. I just picked up a second hand Mantra 3 and I love it. I even like the flipper on this sample of 1. Flips strong and the detent is sold. Not crazy about the recurve but I’ll address that at some point in the future if it bothers me.
You kinda get used to it i feel like ;). I almost started to like it. Feels less cramped for my front fingers without the tab amd compression lock I like better this way.

Back