Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Pocket Dump

tx57au2.jpg

SQPHQur.jpg

Diggin the lil native lock back lately. Fits great in 5th pocket and feels great in hand.

A couple weeks ago we took a trip to visit some family members that my wife & I have scattered all over Florida. I normally carry a larger knife like a Manix or a CRK, but decided to travel with something a bit smaller. I've had this Native for a few years, but never carried it much until the last few weeks. I may need to rethink the advantages/disadvantages of carrying a larger knife.
DSC00299-X4.jpg

(Now, if DLT would just come out with a red M390 or CPM20CV version, that'd be great.)

Green themed tools for the upcoming week; CTS-204P/S90V/316L

Really like how the Rit Dyemore Peacock Green Manix 2 scales (TKJ Shaman color schema) turned out... need to get some pics in sunlight when the weather clears here.

EDC_022320_GreenThemeRCorner.jpg

I'm counting the watch as green due to the tritium tubes...

MarathonFade.2.jpg

Sun came out; better picture of that beautiful dark green!

EDC_022320_Torn.jpg

Last edited:
Close, I was thinking WRX, unique scoop for sure. Stick shift is so much more useful in snow country than the AT, I think the stick was more reliable over the long run too.
I love a MT. I like the low tech. My wife drives a 2016 outback 3.6. It’s really nice. All the bells and whistles. It’s just has too many nannies making the decisions for you. Plus the CVT (barf). Even if you turn off the traction control, it’ll still poke its nose in if you really get the tires spinning.
Not the old manual forester. It just does what you tell it. For better or worse.

Back