Which Spydie has best ergonomics?

Native! (belated greetings, RJ!)

------------------
"It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot." -- Anonymous

From what I've heard, I'd say the Wegner. Of course it somewhat depends on the hand holding the knife, but the Wegner seems to be comfortable to the majority. I've handled a Wegner only a couple times, but I'll get to know it's ergonomics even better seeing as how mine should arrived on Friday.

------------------
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it"

After reading many, many posts about the Wegner, both here and on other threads, I've read only two negative comments (and thousands of positive ones!) The two negatives were:
1. the hole was too small for quick opening
2. the liner lock mechanism wore out quickly

Has anyone besides the two people who posted these comments had similar experience with the Wegner? Just curious, as mine is on the way. And oh year, the G10 Rookie has good ergonomics, too, as long as your hands are not too big. But I get the feeling that in the same size category, the Wegner Jr would beat it out.

i have a full-size wenger and had a jr. the hole on the full is a little small, but i can live with it. the lock on it has stayed steady, but i've only had it about a month. the jr was too small for me and the hole was insanely small to me. i had real trouble doing a quick draw and open. the lock on that one didn't move either in the couple months i had it. that's my limited experience.

No lock movement at all on mine. Dead center for as long as I've owned it. Didn't have trouble opening it with gloves on, either.

Back