Recommendation? WHICH WOULD YOU SELL?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well adulting sux! I have a BNIB Mircrotech Stitch, ZT0920 and ZT0456. I need to pay some bills that are totaling around $300. The Microtech or the ZT's? The Stitch is sold out on BHQ. The ZT's are still available for purchase. Which would you sell and why? Of note I'm in North Carolina and switchblades are a question mark with LE.

Well you'd have to sell both zts to make $300 or you could just sell the stitch. However, you may want to look into the laws regarding shipping an automatic knife to another state

if they were mine. the microtech and zt0456 for sure. maybe all though. never run that lean if ya can help it. it isn't worth the stress, unless ya like money stress.......some do and I get that. I just dont like that kinda stress myself.

Yeah, I guess they’ve all said it. Life is too short to carry bad knives but it’s WAY too short for financial stress. Sell ‘em off, clear the bases and get yourself in a situation where you’re wondering which knife to buy rather than which knife to sell.

Good luck and best wishes!

I’d say keep the one YOU feel you’d regret selling the most and sell the other two. If it were me, between those three, I’d keep the 0920 because I’m a Les George fan.

I'd at least sell the Stitch . Longterm , I'd think of maybe not living so close to the bone , which also "sux" ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back