Recommendation? WHICH WOULD YOU SELL?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you NEED the money and are ok with selling either of the 3 I'd say sell them all, get your Bill's paid and by the time you've saved up and are ready to buy again think about which of those knives you miss the most. If any at all. By that point you may feel like "hey, their gone but I'm ok with it". In that case you get to have fun shopping for a totally different knife and get to try something new. If that's not the case and you regret selling one that's the knife you want to get again.

I understand what it is to have to sell off knives. I just finished selling off my knives except for about 5 traditionals that were gifts because of financial reasonds. It stinks but it will get better. Thanks to a couple great guys I now have a native 5 I carry. I'll get a couple more to carry when I can. Just know if you have to sell them they can always be replaced. It is hard when ya get attached to things to let em go.
Pray you get everything straightend out and instead of asking which should I sell,you will be asking which should I buy

I dont know much about the stitch but if you sell the two ZTs you will lose $$. Its difficult nowadays to move a lnib zt 0920 for $180.

Thanks for the advice BF!!! For the record I put the Stitch and ZT0456 on the block. I'll try and see if I can keep the ZT0920 a little longer . . . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back