1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

"White Owl"... 3.5" Equal End... from GEC

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by supratentorial, Dec 13, 2011.

1. SnailOffTheTrail

SnailOffTheTrail

Aug 25, 2018
    I've got one too. 3 layers: blade with awl, bottle opener with pruner blade and a woodsaw. It has been nicknamed 'Harvester'. There were rummors of it being discontinued, but turned out to be fake news. Now it's listed as Swiss Army 7.

neal70 likes this.
  2. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    AAatghh! Apologies, badly worded post-edited it, I was referring to the 2 blade single-spring SAK you posted, that's the one I like:D

neal70 likes this.
  3. SnailOffTheTrail

SnailOffTheTrail

Aug 25, 2018
    Sorry, maybe it's me reading faster than my brain manages to process. Search for Swiss Army 2. Seems to be fairly available.

neal70 and Will Power like this.
  4. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Dead Skunk Pile side. F&F on this pattern is impressive, no blade-rub and lively W&T

[​IMG]

5. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Ebony

[​IMG]

GotSteel, peanutsxx, ISKRA and 7 others like this.
  6. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Rust Red gets out the most

[​IMG]

7. JustinR

JustinR Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2008
    That rust red is killer....been hunting one of those for quite some time.

Need to get a photo of my owl, a tidioute dressed in buffalo horn.

8. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Yes, need to see that.:cool:

Also, we need another run of White Owls before Christmas:D Been 8 years since the run not including the special release all steel 2013, far too long :(

9. ISKRA

ISKRA

Sep 19, 2016
    Pony Jacks too!!!

Will Power, Mingecutter and neal70 like this.
  10. JustinR

Feb 1, 2008
    We will also accept pony Jack's....but the white owls first!!

Travman, Will Power and Mingecutter like this.
  11. JustinR

Feb 1, 2008
    White owl in buffalo horn.

[​IMG]

willard0341, Will Power and ISKRA like this.
  12. willard0341

willard0341 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2013
    The top two are snakewood and the bottom is cocobolo... I cringe a bit when I see guys snip the bail off these beauties. Although I understand if it doesn’t suit them. Have a good week image.jpg im heavy on spears

peanutsxx, GotSteel, JustinR and 7 others like this.