Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

I jest. Not a method I've tried. I usually go horizontal for concealed. You've got to have the utmost trust in your sheath for that kind of carry.
I have carried the exact same way for many years and have never had a problem. You just have to make sure your sheath has good retention but, most have more then enough. This way is by far the most comfortable fixed EDC method for me.

I prefer to EDC fixed blades as well. I have a few I rotate through. Here is one of my favorites.

c4dd3af9db2b1123bf7ea3bf106c10d8.jpg

These are currently my two most carried fixed blades. The Patriot rides my belt, the EDC Utility goes in my back pocket - not at the same time, of course.

I carry a fixed blade daily as well. I work in a warehouse setting and it's just more practical for me. I've been carrying this for the last couple weeks. I made it from some L6 bar stock and the handle scales are bocote. I've been really impressed with this steel

I have been carrying several small fixed blades in a rotation for the past year. Who else carries one?

BK14 has been the most recent addition to the rotation,

I do.

I carry a Buck Ranger Skinner #113 FB Knife on a daily basis.

I only own and use fixed blade knives now. I conceal or open carry depending on the blade length. My time in town or in the woods/wilderness depends on my type of carry too.

Cate

CS Secret Edge, CRKT Minimalist, CS Mini Pendleton, Spyderco ARK, Buck 102. I have others, but as far as EDC, I've been rotating among those lately.

I've carried this one pretty much everyday since I received it; it's more pry bar than knife but has helped with many heavy duty tasks...

(Bottom Knife)

20898999535_235710bd19_h.jpg

I just drop in the sheath into my front pocket; easy peasy.

I carry a Sean O'Hare River knife in the kydex on my bag(top knife), and it goes everywhere I do.
I also carry the David Mosier(on the bottom) in a Treestump Leather sheath when I go into town.

IMO, one of the best fixed blades for EDC is the Bob Dozier Arkansas Traveler(bottom knife).
Fits the hand great for a small knife, and its my favorite Dozier.

I like production folders, but much prefer custom fixed blades, but one production fixed I'll carry(as a neck knife) is a Benchmade 210TK.

carried the karambit to the office today. I often have to wear suits during the week and this is perfect. =)

Back