Who here wants a CGNMFSH? Sound Off!

Can anyone tell me why they would not make a CG version? They already have the design and all the setup in place from the LE version production, so it seems like it would make more sense to make a run of CG than to move on to something else, especially with the clearly high demand.

Jerry did not say they will not, he just said there are no plans now...

Plans can change in 2 weeks...

If you had a limited item, and wanted to sell a bunch, would you say that you're going to be making a cheaper version of it in a month???? I think not.

Sage and tan, yes!

NMFBM CG = $467
NMFSNO CG =$327
NMFSH CG = $397????

Oh yes, I'd get one and recommend lots of people to get one as well. In .25 inches and CG price it would be one of those oportunities you shouldnt miss!!!
ferFAL

Hell yes E. Even with all the expenses of a new house & grad school, I would be in!

Jerry did not say they will not, he just said there are no plans now...

Plans can change in 2 weeks...

If you had a limited item, and wanted to sell a bunch, would you say that you're going to be making a cheaper version of it in a month???? I think not.

+1 That seems to be the logic... so even if there is one coming we should have it sometime in say...2014 (aka 2 wks).

I would definitely like to get a CG as I still passed on the LE after reading that message, even though I bought 4 muks back when they were announced as LE only, since we never saw a coated one.
I know two other folks in my area that after showing them a CGFSH, CGFBM and FBMLE want to buy an NMFSH but just can't afford the price of an LE and I am sure they are not alone in this economy.
Either thinner .25 with mags (like the CGFBM) or the same thickness as the LE with a standard thickness handle option (like the FFBM) would be really sweet, just like with the FBMLE vs CGFBM vs FFBM... and everyone knows how popular those are to this day. :cool:

Please don't let the CGNMFSH become this year's Basic 8... teased but not released... :( it was already implied that the CG NMFSH's were coming since the demo at Blade was one. ;)

Back