Phillip Chappell Model 1

Phillip Chappell Model 2

Phillip Chappell Model 3

Alternately, use Nic Cage movies

Phillip Chappell Raising Arizona

Phillip Chappell Peggy Sue Got Married

Phillip Chappell National Treasure

Phillip Chappell Bangkok Dangerous
Im not sure if that is supposed to be a dig like the others but thanks for the suggestions..ok thanks

PHILosophical Knives
PHILesophageal Knafs... lol, maybe not this one :D

btw Rivers Edge Knives is kind of close to Rivers Edge Cutlery

Little preview of some collab work happening.

vDmMUgu.jpg

pwDbMI3.jpg

ZVa6HNi.jpg

I’m interested - particularly in the one w random pattern and dark belt loop, but I’d buy whichever one Vance doesn’t want. PM inbound!

I kind of like the Bo Randall, Bob Loveless, Bill Harsey, Bob Dozier approach to things but that's just my opinion. Maybe you could be the right maker for Sam's knife in the calendar.

I like the weave. Do you have a pattern for an EDK? We may need to talk.

Hey Brian, I don't have an EDK, but can pattern up a sheath pretty easily. Give me a call and we can discuss style and shape and I could knock something out pretty quickly for you.

Hey Brian, I don't have an EDK, but can pattern up a sheath pretty easily. Give me a call and we can discuss style and shape and I could knock something out pretty quickly for you.

Okay cool, thank you!! I love the idea of including as many of the craftsmen I personally know in this calendar for 2021. But when one of the recent times I changed phones I have apparently lost your number. Mine is still the same though.

Back