1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Who's Drinkin'?????

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Mar 8, 2014.

1. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    A buddy picked this up from Wolf's Ridge Brewing for me. Don't expect it to last long in the beer fridge :D

[​IMG]

Ulf Krogstad likes this.
  2. gorshi

gorshi

Jan 9, 2006
    Classic meets classic
    [​IMG]

inkynate likes this.
  3. Ryker

Ryker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2015
    After a very looooong vodka kick, I’m drinkin’ tequila...and lovin’ it. :D

4. MTHall720

MTHall720 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Sake on ice. Japanese rice wine may be a bit of an acquired taste, but I love just about anything from Japan.

5. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I'm well into a bottle of Akashi...
    I decided I was sufficiently lubricated to venture onto the Exchange; but, sadly, there doesn't seem to be anything calling for my money. ☹