Who's Drinkin'?????

Forgot to post this here last night
fuPb5rC.jpg

Been an amazing weekend of holiday festivities. Never been much of a gin guy but a visiting in-law may have changed that. Only problem is I have to call him and figure out what it was. I remember liking whatever it was then it was the next day and he was gone.
Garth

Cutting back on the drinking, but a cigar is never out of reach. Especially after finding a body that been marinating in an apartment for a few weeks.

been smoking my CAO Flathead 660 and a Couple Ezra Zions. And trying to find a steady supply of Padron 2000 maduro.

Cutting back on the drinking, but a cigar is never out of reach. Especially after finding a body that been marinating in an apartment for a few weeks.

been smoking my CAO Flathead 660 and a Couple Ezra Zions. And trying to find a steady supply of Padron 2000 maduro.

ACK!
That would probably have me EATING cigars!

I bought a bottle and drank it so fast I didn't have a chance to get a photo - "Dalwhinnie Distillers Edition" I can tell you without question, it was the best Dalwhinnie I've ever had! I think it's time to go on a dry spell for a week though. I completely filled my cork vase and the wife dumped it. I'm coming up on my 2 year anniversary of you guys drawing me into the Scotch journey. I asked her "Where's my corks?" she looked at me hands on hips "I threw them away" .... but she couldn't hold her face straight enough when I stared laser beams through her. I said "like hell you did, I know better" and I broke her down and the grin started creeping in. Didn't have to water board her and I had the truth :D I don't exactly know where my cork stash is, but I know it's on this property somewhere LOL!

Sitting on the back deck sippin some Cabo and enjoying the weather.
Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Garth

We tried West Cork with cream soda last night after hours. Went down way to easy. Not sure how much i had but i will say I was a few minutes late this morning.

Garth

Back