Who's going to blade?

I'll be there this year - first time for me. I'm really excited and hope to meet as many of you as possible. Not sure what to expect other I know my budget won't be enough.

I'll be there this year - first time for me. I'm really excited and hope to meet as many of you as possible. Not sure what to expect other I know my budget won't be enough.
Your mind will be blown
Theres not enough time in the weekend
Bring water
Comfortable shoes
And blue cans to the fiddleback tables are appreciated......by me

My wife and I will be there this year. We will be wandering the floor with our best Amigos (Enablers?) from Florida.

Here is a photo from a previous visit. That’s me in the green shirt if any of you want to say hi. I always like to meet folks to put faces to the names I have corresponded with here over the years.

Phil

ok, we're booked at the Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center again. Not very far away, nice hotel, good breakfast and got it for around $85.00 per night. We'll arrive Thursday eve.

ok, we're booked at the Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center again. Not very far away, nice hotel, good breakfast and got it for around $85.00 per night. We'll arrive Thursday eve.

Bob, you'll be less than three miles from my house from the Hyatt. Give me a shout when you guys roll in.

Back