Why English in Hichschool curriculum?

Hi again, I jest read the one post after I sent in the other.
Yes, I was referring to my self as a baby troll, troll= one who posts to threads to start $hit and then lays back and has a laugh over it.... but on this one I could not laugh as i cared to much....
Many of us that have had hard knocks really care about young persons who we see as worthy of having hope for... and it is to our self-interest as it is you young runts that at 30+ will vote on our social security! ;] I am being funny again but it is true in many ways if you think about it.

The school of hard knocks is NO joke... I am lucky and thank god for it that I can retire at under 60 with a after tax income of 50+k WITH OUT a collage education but I broke my body up with extremely hard and dangerous work and lots of hours of it to do it. High voltage electrician and I spent one week in a burn unit and almost lost both hands for a 'mistake' on someone else's part.....Many don’t make it like I have….my friend-one arm -JIM lost his rt arm to a mistake …. I am a lucky one as I don’t have any thing burnt off – and ask any on this forum if it is good to be able to retire on more then 50+k a year and you won’t wander that I feel blessed by god as few can. But I am the exception as a blue-collar non-business owner!!!!!

My daughter currently makes right out of collage what it took me many years to make. She may get into law school soon and her words will be her weapons and literately how she will make her living…. She was alowed and did debate any of the rules I had for her with me - argue, no way it was MY house & law and MY hard work and money if she did not like it I would emancipate her… I did teach her the best and all I could and provided acordingly, even to learn how to drive on the edge in my corvette; and gave her a car [was a Hurst/Olds 442 with t-tops for staying on ‘A’ honor role… see edu has its rewards] and she likes and owns sharp things also, she likes to getting to my buck knives!!!

Btw: I can’t work now, that is why I am retired and can write to you at any time....
Live life fully- play hard & work hard… who wants a good-looking untested and unused body to put in the grave! One should skid side ways to a stop in the coffin saying, “man what a ride!” But take care of your self as I did not…. too much climbing poles with spikes and sliding down said pole (splinters and knees and feet!) when they come out… to much voltage and amps to many times and … nerves are truly burnt and it hurts like you would not believe.
Stay in school, learn from books, not hard knocks like many of us…

Yea, you young f*uckers should be damm glad that us old M-f*uckers can’t take your youth from you via magic… few of you would make it to drive and vote let alone drink!!!

PS – thanks for the vote howiesatwork!
Dave, united states navy retired enlisted submarine puke that likes to start stuff sometimes….
now I am tired ofr being correct and using correct En-lish and the spell checker y its back in the gutter were I strarted manm who woulda thunk trolling was such hard woerk !!!
hay is your honner max-a-muss otter still out there ??????what say u?

I got a B on the Good Earth book report, D on the group presentation, and I never had time to do the Arthur term paper thing.

It all comes down to that final I had on monday. God I hope I passed.

I hope you passed, too. *never*give*up* What you don't do today, you can try again tomorrow, but don't let too many days get by without real accomplishment. Get serious. Now is the time to lay the foundation.

Back