Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL TOO FUNNY!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have no intention of trying to out do tschlosser or Micheal Bennett.

Michael was truly inspired, and tschlosser was just too hilarious, I don't know, it's a toss up, but I won't try to compete with either of them!
"Cursed greed of knife collection! Must it deprive me of affection?"
Oh Man! LSHIPMP!!!!!!!
Thanks Michael!
If it were up to me, I'd give you the knife!
I'll be laughing about that line for WEEKS!

------------------
I cut it, and I cut it, and it's STILL too short!

Free Camillus T-shirts for some of the more memorable / bizarre / politically incorrect / comical / & just plain hopeless runners up!

I deserve this knife because I would use it to geld potential presidential candidates, thus creating a better society for us all, and potentially putting the National Enquirer out of business.

Another addition to my earlier post on why I want a free CUDA is the fact that I think that the cuda could quite possibly replace Spyderco as my faverite knife to cary and open.

I deserve to win a free CUDA as a "payoff" so I won't tell Wallace Fennell's story about the South Carolina Gamecocks in polite society!!!
wink.gif

(Told to me and Kit Carson (amongst others)at the Blade Show)

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Hi Phil,
May I call you Phil? I hope so. I just wanted to give you an idea of how much you and the Cuda contest have changed my life. I've taken steps to surround myself with your positive influences in hopes of someday maybe (fingers crossed) being a little more like you. Anybody who can be so wonderful as to give away such a great knife as the Cuda has got to be on the right track for Sainthood, so I could do much worse for a role model. I'll let you in on a few of the changes I've made in my life to enhance my self worth as well as my chances to win the coveted Cuda.

1) I've chosen to call my family by more appropriate names. There's my wife Phylis(AKA Andra). My daughter Philhemina(AKA Annelisa). My son Phil(AKA Bob). They're adjusting quite well, and Phylis is even considering letting me sleep in the bedroom next week. I was going to rename the cat, but we all know that with my cat, that would be more of a dishonor to you than any tribute.

2) I've taken to saying "Hi Phil" when passing co-workers in the halls. I seem to be having a positive effect on them as they recently took up a collection and actually (believe it or not) wanted me to buy a Cuda. I said "Nope", my buddy Phil is gonna come through for me.

3) I've changed my snacking habits, and cut out all that unhealthy stuff. You got it buddy, I only munch on Philberts(sic)now. I've even taken to carrying a few in my pockets, and I must say they rattle about rather pleasantly.

4) I also cut out all that Head-Banger music for the more soothing tunes of the Boston Philharmonic. Sometimes a little John Philip Souza is quite nice as well.

5) I've changed over all the regular screws in my small appliances to Philips heads.

6) I've taken up a new hobby although it could never compare with knives. I find that a rousing session of Philatelism is quite stimulating. If I may, a Cuda would be real handy at slicing those little buggers off the envelopes.

I realize that these steps may seem small, but I'm a simple man and don't go in for that fancy stuff. Oh sure, if I was a Philosopher or Philologist or a rich Philanthropist I'm sure I could make some great sweeping changes to my life in order not to be such a Philistine but that's just not me. I hope that you can see from these humble words how you've truly inspired me.

Oh I mustn't forget, My Mailman(Phil) is anxiously waiting for the chance to carry that precious package to my box on the blessed day. I've told him all about you. I'm a little worried that you may choose to ship UPS though and that would be a real tragedy as that driver won't come to my house anymore(long story). I'm sure we can work it out though, I'll call you. BTW what's your home phone number? OOPS, Phylis is calling, I'll have to finish this later.

------------------
-Tim-

'Cause I'm gettin' jiggy with that Cuda quick action baby!

------------------
"All of our knives open with one hand, in case you're busy with the other"
<OVAL OFFICE JOKE>

You say that you're in love with me, like you can take your pretty eyes away from me. It's not that I don't want to staay...but everytime you come too close I move away. I wanna believe in everything that you saay...because it sounds soo GOOD. But if you really want me, move slow, there's things about me you just have to know!
Sometimes I run...sometimes I hide..sometimes I'm scared of yooou...but all I really want is to hold CUDA tight, treat CUDA right, and be with CUDA day and night!!! CUDA..all I need is time.(like until the 31st
smile.gif
)

------------------
<OVAL OFFICE JOKE>

[This message has been edited by Stompy (edited 21 July 1999).]

I never knew a guy who carried a CUDA in his pocket...and a CUDA up his sleeve, just in case...and ( fuzzy interference ), cause heaven forbid, it should fall outta ya pocket.

da na na na na na NA, that don't impress'a me much, uh huh, yeah yeaaaahhh...

------------------
&lt;OVAL OFFICE JOKE&gt;

I,ve got the baby Cuda, now I need something for the other hand. Never leave home without it. It's Great!
smile.gif

I need a Large Black-Beaded Tanto Blade CUDA with serrations because I train and equip Emergency response teams that would react to a terrorist attack in this country. My team members need a knife that they can open with one hand that is covered by protective gloves and can be decontaminated quickly. The CUDA fits the bill perfectly. If I win we will use it during some of our exercises so we can determine if we want to outfit our whole team with the knife. So what I am saying is that everybody else is only concerned with themselves. I on the other hand am thinking of our great country and preserving our way of life for future generations. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Ok, I have decided which CUDA I want (the "why" can be found from the previous page of this topic). I guess I'll go for the right-handed, full size, spear point model with a partially serrated blade and Black-Ti coating.

Jani

------------------
Two important questions in life:
Do they have a catalog?
Did you know there's a town called "Batman" in Turkey?

[This message has been edited by Jani Kemppainen (edited 19 July 1999).]

HEY BUDDY,CAN YOU SPARE A CUDA???
ESPECIALLY SINCE I CAN'T AFFORD ONE SINCE MY
WIFE SPENT ALL MY MONEY!!![DON'T HAVE VERY MUCH AS IT IS]I THINK A DAMASCUS TANTO WOULD MAKE ME LOOK PRESENTABLE NEXT TO HER IN HER NEW OUTFIT.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
TRULY GRATEFUL,
OWL

------------------

I deserve a Cuda because I'm keeping my reply short and sweet. Pleassssssssssse need it...

My life could depend on winning a black, full-size, combo-edge Camillus C.U.D.A. As an active duty military member, it is possible that I could soon be traversing the globe to prevent the continued oppression (Ethnic Cleansing) of less fortunate individuals. The features on this knife shout “TACTICAL!” I must have a knife that is quick on the draw, and the ingenious C.U.D.A. disk opening system is the fastest on the planet. The silent operation, black blade and black hardware prevent it from attracting dangerous attention during covert nighttime operations. It gets cold in the mountains and the opening and closing mechanisms on this knife are so superbly designed that I can operate it with one hand, even with gloves on. The tanto blade shape, the ergonomic handle grip and thumb ramp are perfect if it becomes necessary to penetrate deep through an attacker’s protective clothing. Aggressive blade serrations are a soldier’s best friend, unequaled for quickly cutting rope and other fibrous materials. The heavy-duty construction includes Hard Coat Titanium Nitride for rust prevention and ATS 34 for superior edge sharpness and retention. The lanyard hole in the tactile G-10 will help ensure I keep attached to the C.U.D.A. during combat situations. Please leave the attractive C.U.D.A. logo off the blade, as I need it to be sterile--as black as the night.

My Camillus MC-1 has served me long and faithfully, but it’s bright orange color and chrome blade could give away my position and cost me the ultimate price.

Its easy to understand why I am truly in need of this wonderful knife.

Disclaimer: This post is not an endorsement by the US Government or any military branch for this knife. It is just one individual’s opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back