Why is it ok? (actions of particular moderators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrow,

Done.

LOL....Im sure they do. It is the same reason I leave shows on Sunday. I like to give the other dealers a chance to catch up! :D Im guessing your not really in the loop within the custom knife market.

Thank you for taking care of that.

As to my knife interests, I could care less about about custom straight knives although the Knight and Bagwell knives JParranee has posted pictures of tweaked my curiosity a bit . JParranee doesn't live that far from me and he's offered to show me his collection if I make it up his way. I do own and collect custom slip joints which is where my primary collecting interest is.

Jaxx,

Use the ignore button at your own peril...as you will miss information about custom knives that you will have a difficult time finding anywhere else.

Check out STeven's thread "Les Robertson is my hero." Pay particular attention to Betzner's remark.

I do like to see the moderators gang up...er I mean support each other. :D

Thank you for taking care of that.

As to my knife interests, I could care less about about custom straight knives although the Knight and Bagwell knives JParranee has posted pictures of tweaked my curiosity a bit . JParranee doesn't live that far from me and he's offered to show me his collection if I make it up his way. I do own and collect custom slip joints which is where my primary collecting interest is.

Invitation still stands :)

Did you guys look at the bottom....48 people are checking this out.

The "Bad Boys" are so good for business!

Kiah,

No one is asking for your SS number. As a mod you should have your full name. That way people know who they are talking to. I think most people would think Kiah is a screen name. Karda and Jaxx don't use their real names.....who knew you used yours. Im sure you can see that was an honest mistake.

No, I don't use my real name here. This site is open for searching from outside and I value what little of my privacy the Internet allows me. Many here know my name. The rest don't care. If it becomes a requirement to use our real name, I would happily comply to remain a member here. As a...well...person who does...well, what you do...you should be a paying member. So, I guess we're even. ;)

I'm really beginning to regret having made a good faith effort to moderate this issue and see it through to a successful conclusion on behalf all parties concerned.

Les, you are a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being. I pity you that your life is so bad that you feel you have to treat everyone else like this. Every thing changes and is constantly in flux, even your beloved custom knives. Just because you don't understand that doesn't give you free reign over a forum. I'm shocked at the amount of power you seem to think you have.

Respect is earned, not given, and you have have lost all respect.

Sorry mods, infract me as nesescary.

Nathan

Morrow,

You are welcome.

Now I understand why you made the comment about the other dealers appreciate me not being here. Your really more into just one type of knife. Which of course limits your "Scope" of the entire market.

I would whole heartedly recommend you check out Joe's collection....especially the fixed blades. :D

Hey Goat,

First, who are you? It is so easy to cast dispersions when you hide behind a fake name.

Second, who are you? No really?

I have lost all respect? With who...you?

Again, who are you? No seriously. Im just trying to find out why all the hate?

Mods, don't give him an infraction....he was just speaking his mind.

I might be offended if I knew who he was. But I don't...so it doesn't matter.

BTW, I have reign over nothing on this forum or any other. Never claimed or implied that.

You know what does amaze me....after 12 years on this forum I only have 3560 posts. That averages out to only 24 posts a month. I guess I must have written some that really stuck with people. :D

Goat it's all good....as the kids say...Hater gotta hate!

Les, you are a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being. I pity you that your life is so bad that you feel you have to treat everyone else like this. Every thing changes and is constantly in flux, even your beloved custom knives. Just because you don't understand that doesn't give you free reign over a forum. I'm shocked at the amount of power you seem to think you have.

Respect is earned, not given, and you have have lost all respect.

Sorry mods, infract me as nesescary.

Nathan

Sorry Les, looks like your going to the back of the bus again!!:D

Jaxx,

Use the ignore button at your own peril...as you will miss information about custom knives that you will have a difficult time finding anywhere else.

Check out STeven's thread "Les Robertson is my hero." Pay particular attention to Betzner's remark.

I do like to see the moderators gang up...er I mean support each other. :D

While I respect STeven very much and appreciate & respect the many here that have much more experience than myself...when it comes to you, I'll pass. Haven't had the best experience with you whether here, or in past business, or IRL. I think that I'll be just fine without your knowledge. If I need it...I'll just get the book. ;)

I'm really beginning to regret having made a good faith effort to moderate this issue and see it through to a successful conclusion on behalf all parties concerned.

Hang in there buddy, this is how the healing begins....or hospital visit starts...something like that.

Jaxx,

While I respect STeven very much and appreciate & respect the many here that have much more experience than myself...when it comes to you, I'll pass. Haven't had the best experience with you whether here, or in past business, or IRL. I think that I'll be just fine without your knowledge. If I need it...I'll just get the book.

IRL....I not sure what that is. I don't think I have ever used it. I can't say anything about the "B"....you know. A book....I have no idea what you are talking about. :D

Hang in there buddy, this is how the healing begins....or hospital visit starts...something like that.

I'm not at all sure I know who you are nor what your role is in this. I've been on this site for 14 plus years, seen this kind of asinine behavior come and go. It's still disappointing.

I'm not about to eat my gun over it. Just disappointed that I wasted time that could have been spent much more productively elsewhere.

Jaxx,

No, I don't use my real name here. This site is open for searching from outside and I value what little of my privacy the Internet allows me. Many here know my name. The rest don't care. If it becomes a requirement to use our real name, I would happily comply to remain a member here. As a...well...person who does...well, what you do...you should be a paying member. So, I guess we're even.

I was a Gold member till I got into a heated discussion with Esav...and received an infraction for what was it...oh yeah...."Sassy with the Mods". Sassy....really Sassy.

Any way at that point I cancelled my Gold membership.

So no if I can't speak my mind with a mod in a private area without being penalized (with no recourse). There is no reason to pay for that. Would you?

Some are still here and I would recommend you stop deliberately trying to fan the flames.

No fanning intended, and if you took it that way maybe you need to cool off. I was simply illustrating when the discussion stopped all the mods were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back