Why is the Junglas so Popular?

The day that driving a big ass truck is nutnfancy style is the day I move to Canada. Curse you interwebs! I'm on to you!!

:D

aww man the poor guy - i didn't necessarily mean that in a bad way you know...
seems everytime the guys name comes up there's smileys around...
that's a good thing - right...?! ;) ;)

Decided to get a 6 instead. The Junglas is indeed cool, but not what I need. I doubt the majority of owners even need a knife that size.

As for it being worth twice it's current price. WTF? It's steep as is.

I think its so popular because its AWESOME. Any other expanation needed? :D
I just traded a RMD for one so Ill see how I like it. Ive handled the junglas extensively but have never gotten to use one. Its a really odd blade but there's just something about it I really like. And the sheath is amazing. Its a bushwhacker mistress for half the price with an incredible sheath. I think this will be perfect for long hikes. I love choppers but my KZ II is just way to heavy to lug around and my DF needs a better sheath.

Just the sum of all its parts: the big blade, the individually fitted handles, the high quality, the serial numbering, the beautiful sheath, the fantastic ergos, the solid feel, and the bulletproof warranty. Oh, and of course the skull. You get a lot of knife for your money, literally and figuratively.

Now i know why people cannot keep the junglas on the shelves. I just got one today and i dont know how i went backpacking all these years without one! A nice big hand made knife at a really good price. Why wouldnt it be popular is my question?;)

Back