Why is this . . .

I check this forum only rarely after someone mentions Swamp Rat in other areas. Each time I check the Swamp Rat site and see the same thing--a five year old message talking about how great the knives are, and no knives, no pics of knives, no reviews, no pages to see, no store, no nothing. Maybe I am missing something but to me it seems like this is a company without products. Maybe they are "all that" and they no sooner produce a few knives than they are sold out but it seems odd that even their better known sister companies seem to actually have STOCK on occassion. If they have some sort of store function then they have hidden it very cleverly on their site as I cannot find it after looking several times to see what the fuss is about. Good position to be in I guess, your product is in such demand you can hide how to buy it--or even find out more about it.

Not looking to flame or troll here but given the dearth of products it's hardly surprising enthusiasm in the forum would wane. Really I am wondering what on earth is the fuss for this company about, I can only imagine there are hundreds of potential customers who look at the site see nothing and just cross Swamp Rat of their list.

:thumbdn:

I've only been looking at Rats for a short time and have a Ratmandu, a Howling Rat Little Mischief and a Battle Guard. I also have a Ratweiller Chopper on the way. Still looking for some sheaths but let there be no doubt, these are incredible knives. The only thing I got off of the store was a sheath. Loot at www.shop.ratknives.com. All of my Swamp Rat knives I have obtained from forum members. Look at the Busse/Swamp Rat/Scrap Yard for sale forum. Hope that helps.

I check this forum only rarely after someone mentions Swamp Rat in other areas. Each time I check the Swamp Rat site and see the same thing--a five year old message talking about how great the knives are, and no knives, no pics of knives, no reviews, no pages to see, no store, no nothing. Maybe I am missing something but to me it seems like this is a company without products. Maybe they are "all that" and they no sooner produce a few knives than they are sold out but it seems odd that even their better known sister companies seem to actually have STOCK on occassion. If they have some sort of store function then they have hidden it very cleverly on their site as I cannot find it after looking several times to see what the fuss is about. Good position to be in I guess, your product is in such demand you can hide how to buy it--or even find out more about it.

Not looking to flame or troll here but given the dearth of products it's hardly surprising enthusiasm in the forum would wane. Really I am wondering what on earth is the fuss for this company about, I can only imagine there are hundreds of potential customers who look at the site see nothing and just cross Swamp Rat of their list.

:thumbdn:

If you haven't already read this thread.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427585
Knives are available from the store and the exchange. SRKW doesn't always have knives at the store, but they will be there soon. I say get one and see what the fuss is all about:D:thumbup:

About 2 years ago I was primarily on the Swamp on the home page. It sure seemed that the Rats were a whole lot busier using their knives and often made fun of HOGS and their safe queens. Come on RATS. Do your knives proud. :D

You tell 'em HAM SOLO. I'm sick of all this HOG grunting over there. I think we need to slash our way to the top.

Back