1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Whyut?

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Jaytaylor, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Jaytaylor

Jaytaylor

Feb 9, 2012
    What Hinderer You Using Today?

In a slicey mood I went with the one on the right fitted with smooth carbon.

Show us WHYUT.

[​IMG]

2. Hans17

Hans17

Mar 11, 2012
    Are those 3" or 3.5"?

3. Jaytaylor

Jaytaylor

Feb 9, 2012
    Three and a half inch.

4. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    Still in shorts (for the time being)
    [​IMG]

5. Need2Know

Need2Know Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. Maprik

Maprik Gold Member Gold Member

May 17, 2012
    The only one I've got!!! But expecting an Orange scale in the mail today!!!! Woot!!

7. emel

emel

Feb 16, 2011
    I got this one out of the knife pouch for the next couple of days, then I'll grab another one.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  8. Jaytaylor

Jaytaylor

Feb 9, 2012
    Spanto attack on the printer.

[​IMG]

9. Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Poor printer!

Don't make it look like my soda can of yesterday...but if it's failing...maybe go "Office Space" on it!

10. Maprik

Maprik Gold Member Gold Member

May 17, 2012
    Traveling, so I've got my trusty and fun loving Cryo!

11. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

3".

12. Gress

Gress Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Old pic of mine, but this is what I call "use" :)
    [​IMG]

13. Gress

Gress Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Same knife
    [​IMG]

14. Shooter45

Shooter45

Dec 5, 2004
    [​IMG]

15. Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Thanks for sharing, all.

I'm surprised more members didn't show their EDCs. It's cool, either way.

16. 김원진

김원진

May 4, 2011
    just got home, just about 2am over here. 3in slicer tagged along instead of the spanto.

p.s. jay stop trying to swindle me out of my smooth cf.......unless you want to trade a 3in xm with smooth cf for that lovely 3.5 with cf i see up at the top :D hahaha

[​IMG]

17. Jaytaylor

Jaytaylor

Feb 9, 2012
    Bad enough that you flaunt that 3" smooth carbon in front of me but a tumbled Ti bead too.......oh you!

I had to take a walk to get over it......to the top of a local range.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Took my Fallkniven A1 along for the ride which turned out to be a wise move, part of the route back was blocked by several small trees which had fallen in the recent storms, the A1 did a fine job of hacking the path clear.

And...the best bit, I returned home to find this in my mailbox - Thanks Rob.

[​IMG]

18. Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    You've got mail!

As always, nice stuff; J.

Ti Extreme Duty...:thumbup:

19. 김원진

김원진

May 4, 2011
    hah, seems we both got our ED's around the same time. Ill get some pics up in a bit. I want to get some attachments now! Being in a city now I can't easily walk to any nice ranges or scenic areas :( pics from you and N2K make me miss the fresh air.

I feel stupid for only ordering one bead when they were available, now I'm scavenging for a blue ti bead :/

20. Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    City and country settings are all nice backdrops for a good photo. I enjoy traveling as much as I am able. Fresh air is tough to beat. Especially as Fall rolls in here in the USA. One of my favorite seasons and full of family oriented holidays.

As for the beads...as I near my 2K post, I have been thinking about a possible GAW. If a new batch of beads hits the store, I'm thinking that would be a nice prize for members that post here to try and win. So, I'll add an extra couple to my order for that purpose. Maybe.;)