Whyut?

I miss fall in the South, then when i moved to San Diego i had forgotten what fall was with 24/7 green :p I'll take the country over the city anyday, and now i plopped myself in one densely populated city for a good amount of time :/

I was pestering Rob with some messages regarding the beads and he had said around this time is their busiest, so as far as beads go they won't be popping up anytime soon on the site :(

I've lost a lot of my Japanese after not using it for quite some time, so i've been doing some quick refreshers from the ground up while spending time with friends in a cafe. The Investigator has a fine point, while the ED will keep the bold. Hinderer and Fisher, can't go wrong at all. Now if only i could somehow get my Mars ink into the Hinderer pen, i'll truly have a pen that will last a lifetime.

20120923_224318_zps04e76ebc.jpg

Looks like Greek to me:) Nice hardware:thumbup: Little taste of Fall in the Poconos

20120922_170257_zps69f9f280.jpg

Last edited:
Rubi that picture is ridiculous *looks outside window to see a wall and some railing* seriously.....now i have to take a trip to the poconos one day :mad:

N2K- i have the stone washed theme, i think it would be fun to have a blue theme, like the nice bronze you have going :thumbup:

김원진;11321799 said:
Rubi that picture is ridiculous *looks outside window to see a wall and some railing* seriously.....now i have to take a trip to the poconos one day :mad:

I have plenty of Bedrooms:) That was a cell phone pic out the front and to the west of my property. It is a peaceful place.

김원진;11321136 said:
I miss fall in the South, then when i moved to San Diego i had forgotten what fall was with 24/7 green :p I'll take the country over the city anyday, and now i plopped myself in one densely populated city for a good amount of time :/

I was pestering Rob with some messages regarding the beads and he had said around this time is their busiest, so as far as beads go they won't be popping up anytime soon on the site :(

I've lost a lot of my Japanese after not using it for quite some time, so i've been doing some quick refreshers from the ground up while spending time with friends in a cafe. The Investigator has a fine point, while the ED will keep the bold. Hinderer and Fisher, can't go wrong at all. Now if only i could somehow get my Mars ink into the Hinderer pen, i'll truly have a pen that will last a lifetime.

20120923_224318_zps04e76ebc.jpg

Aaaagh......tumbled Ti goodness and a great shot.

Back