• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked Edge Pro Pack 1, Where To Pick Up?

Svs

I'm considering a Wicked Edge system & wanted to check here with the Blade Forum Familia first, to see where I could find the WE Pro Pack 1 for the best deal. Any coupon codes?

Also may consider the PP2? I was told that if I went direct, I could maybe add/Swap stones?

Last edited:
Check with Oldawan Sharpening in Santa Fe. They have the best customer service I've ever experienced anywhere regardless of the product I was buying. They will be very helpful on phone or you can order online. Awesome folks and that's from my experience as a customer.

I'm considering a Wicked Edge system & wanted to check here with the Blade Forum Familia first, to see where I could find the WE Pro Pack 1 for the best deal. Any coupon codes?

Also may consider the PP2? I was told that if I went direct, I could maybe add/Swap stones?

If i can make one suggestion, just get the PP2. I got the PP1, and then upgraded to the added ceramic stones, which make a larger difference in my opinion, and the the upgraded arms are MILES AND MILES better than the originals. Now I'm not saying they're bad, its just that the upgraded ones are just that much better. They have the second set screw, and have the threaded rod that attaches the ball joint to the sliding base, which allows microfine adjustments. I know others have said that you can just turn the original ones around, but the fact still remains that the play in the upgraded setup in almost ZERO. Just my 2 cents, as someone who bought the PP1, and then bought all the upgrades separate. YMMV though. Either way you will have a sharpening system that, with time and pratice, will blow your mind. I know it did mine. Any questions or pics you would like let me know I'd be more than happy to help.

Patrick

Your better off getting the pro pack 2. I bought a used wicked edge pro pack 1 and then ended up buying the 2 sets of ceramics, an angle cube and the upgraded arms. If your guna buy brand new directly from a dealer save the money and buy the pro pack 2 because if you buy the 1 i almost gurantee you will end up buying extras. And as far as where to get it from i would deffinately recommend oldawan tools.

Back