1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

wild hunt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by hellize, Jul 7, 2019.

1. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Wild hunt

Men arrived to the edge of the forest. A thin line separating the yellowish scorched grassland from the lush, green woods.
    Cracking twigs filled the void with their echoing sound, their every step violated the tranquility of the forest, which haven't seen no man leave a footprint within its borders for a hundred years.
    The boar sensed their presence, their unbearable stench intruded into his sensitive snout, ousting his serenity far from him into the wast peaceful vert. But peace is a fragile thing...
    Hunger pursued them into the forbidden land and they brought cold, grey iron and into his world. Their intentions were painfully obvious, they came to take away his most precious possession to prolong their own, his life.
    He sprung up from his hidden lair with a quite firm view. The hunt has just begun. But who is the hunter and who is the prey?! This is still undetermined...

Its total length is 33 cm / 13 inch. The blade's length is 19 cm / 7.5 inch , its width 55 mm / 2.17 inch and its thickness 6 mm / 0.25 inch.
    The blade is forged of 5160 carbon steel, the handle is made of padouk with copper pins and polish groszy coins.
    Its sheath is made of thick cow leather.

It is 225 usd, shipping included!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bmurray, McFeeli, Jester60 and 8 others like this.
  2. mPisi

mPisi

Oct 12, 2001
    I'll take it, let me know your payment info.

3. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Hello.
    It is yours! :)
    My paypal address is: [email protected]

You can also give me your shipping address via that e-mail, if paypal doesn't have it.

4. Jester60

Jester60 Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2011
    Excellent job!

5. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Glad you like it :)

6. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Thank you very much! :)
    The package will be shortly on its way to you!
    Hope it will serve you well for many years to come.

7. mPisi

mPisi

Oct 12, 2001
    Got it today (quick shipping to US), what a beast of a blade! Great job! I am planning other ways to put coins on a handle now.

8. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Have fun with it!
    Please do show the result ;)