Wilderness Photography

quite the view indeed Nathan.

i believe the "ice road" photo in the post above is one of my favorites:thumbsup:

Hey Nathan, great shots! Were you in the group shot that was posted on HPG's IG?
I just ordered a Tarahumara for my trip to AZ next week. Already had the Umlindi, but wanted a slightly smaller pack that would easily accept a hydration bladder.
Great packs and the gatherings look worth while too. :thumbsup:

Hey Nathan, great shots! Were you in the group shot that was posted on HPG's IG?
I just ordered a Tarahumara for my trip to AZ next week. Already had the Umlindi, but wanted a slightly smaller pack that would easily accept a hydration bladder.
Great packs and the gatherings look worth while too. :thumbsup:

They do make great packs. I use a Connor as my day back and Qui-ya as my backpacking rig. Heavy Recon kit bag goes with me anytime I hit the dirt regardless of pack. Attache is my work bag. Highlander is my old day pack and now compression panel. LOL, yes I'm a fan boy.

I'm not in the shot they posted. I was standing back taking pics myself. Here's one of mine from the tracking class. It's pretty cool all the training they put on that's informative and fun for the whole family.

They do make great packs. I use a Connor as my day back and Qui-ya as my backpacking rig. Heavy Recon kit bag goes with me anytime I hit the dirt regardless of pack. Attache is my work bag. Highlander is my old day pack and now compression panel. LOL, yes I'm a fan boy.

I'm not in the shot they posted. I was standing back taking pics myself. Here's one of mine from the tracking class. It's pretty cool all the training they put on that's informative and fun for the whole family.

Nice, I'd love to make it out that way for a gathering.
I was going back and forth between the Connor and Tara. The Connor is a great looking pack, but in the end, I simply decided on the smaller of the two.

Nice, I'd love to make it out that way for a gathering.
I was going back and forth between the Connor and Tara. The Connor is a great looking pack, but in the end, I simply decided on the smaller of the two.
Yea we should put a west gathering on next year's schedule

IMG_4644-XL.jpg

Back