Win a RIP (Rat Ice Pick) Contest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
This is a contest to win a Free Rat Ice Pick (RIP) These will go on sale Thursday evening as noted in the other thread
The Contest is to give the best suggestion of a use for this little beast (besides being an Ice Pick) I immediately see it as a very useful tool to carry in a vehicle for prying, chipping, breaking a window. However, what do you think it can be used for?
Rules
1 RIP will be given away
Decision of the Judges is final
You may post as many times as you like, but please only 10 suggestions per post.
The winning suggestion may be serious or funny, it is just the best suggestion, it does not need to be completely realistic. However, real world suggestions will be more likely to win.
The contest will end without notice.

Rat_Pick5.jpg

I already use mine for opening bottle caps. . .

knitting needles for the deranged?

Ok, other suggestions. . .

Best real use I can think of is: winter survival.
With two of them, if you fall through the ice, you can use them to save yourself. I don't know what the devices are called, but they are handles with spikes, and are connected with a length of cord. Screwdrivers can also be used for the purpose, but Rat picks would work much better.

(for those of you who might not know what I am talking about, like juicy, The picks are stabbed into the ice and used like mini ice axes to grip the ice and drag yourself out. Otherwise, it is impossible to climb out of the water- especially with waterlogged clothing)

Self Defense

Makeshift steps for climbing into a deerstand or just up a tree (would have to have a bunch for this)

tent stakes

for opening those cans of juice where you just need to punch two holes.

Making fake bullet holes in your car so you can look cool.:cool:

ninja throwing spikes

nose picker

hippo toothpick

Indestructible chopsticks

I've got some uses right at the moment ...............................

but I plead the 5th!:eek: :eek: :eek: :p

anyhoo, Texas Tooth Pick comes to mind ;) for those unruly rattler bones :confused:

Counter sinking coffin nails! :eek:

ventallating the hood of that "dork that stole your space"

Tires of said dork are over inflated, they need some releif

Curing the noise problem caused by the BOOM BOOM box in the neibor kids car. funny how soft them speakers are! :p

airating the lawn, dethatching is just too labor intensive, sabbing the ground is just too theraputic.

more to come....................:) :D

Rat-30 said:
Or for those with cloven hooves... :D

(Not an entry)

For the entry:

Wig Nails

Canes for Gnomes

Love Wand Implants (Superman version - man of steel...)

Tire chain spikes

Cigar Punch

Mine clearing for the vision-impaired

Tobacco pipe cleaner

Single-use palm pilot stylus

more to follow...

artificial finger

stabbing objects at Random

radiator perforator.

Lancing boils

trendsetting earrings.(maybe Prince Albert?)

Do it yourself stigmata kit.

use as an antenna
to stir your paint
to stir your coffee
just something to add to your collection of rats
eye candy

covertly deanimating oompa loompa zombies that are packing .357's and ratweilers. Then you can skin the body with it. Then cut parts off, sew it back up in weird places to make the zombie loompas look like a statue of bill clinton.

Just an idea.......

Cleaning out ear wax (sorry if someone already made this suggestion).

LOL
I can't contribute anything that will beat some of the suggestions, so I'm just going to watch.:D

But I agree with Rat Finkelstein - anyone walking on a "frozen" lake should have two of these, especially this year.

You could sell the scrap from their production to knife fanatics for a pretty penny! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back