Win a RIP (Rat Ice Pick) Contest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like it would be jsut perfect for punching holes in "beverage" cans so as to allow someone to "shotgun" them to drink them faster...but that's probably just my inner frat guy speaking. :cool:

RedEdge77 said:
covertly deanimating oompa loompa zombies that are packing .357's and ratweilers. Then you can skin the body with it. Then cut parts off, sew it back up in weird places to make the zombie loompas look like a statue of bill clinton.

Just an idea.......

oompa loompa zombies don't carry Ratweilers. Heelllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :rolleyes:

;)

A Rat Pick would be the ultimate corn on the cob holder, coconut milker, fondue spear, or olive grabber. (Must be getting close to meal time...)

Seriously, the Rat Pick would be the ideal tool to untie knots, like when I screw up wrapping handles with para-cord.

Prying man hole covers up.

Ripping off hubcaps for more crack.

Introducing newcomers that would like to learn about the creativity at Swamp Rat at a price no one can claim is outrageous in the knife industry today.

Running off newcomers that already know everything there is to know, which when translated, actually means nothing.

I tape it to my hand at night before I go to sleep. That way, when I start having nightmares about people that think they know it all trying to spread all their knowledge around, I can stick myself in the eye and wake myself up.

Buy a pair and use them for chopsticks.

Buy a pair and use them for bicycle tire removal.

Depressing the valve to let down car tyres -

Why would you do this you might ask?

Reducing tyre pressure when 4 wheel driving on the beach, or when you get home from work after a long day and some knob has parked in your car bay.

I know, I know.... use it as an Ice Pick :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really tho,,, Brings back a memory. Way back in the 50's my grandpa had a git n zip before there were such things. He even had about a 10x10 ice house where he would go to the ice plant and bring back 300 pound cakes of ice that were molded in 50lb blocks.

It was amazing to watch him and my uncle chip out an order of ice in a 50 or 25lb block ... Were still a lot of folks then that still used ice boxes.

I could just see him showing off one of these. He would have been the talk of the town... Well, it was a small town...

IMHO, it would come in very useful as an ice pic, so as to save wear and tear on my Rat Trap, since, as we all know - a folder is not for prying and chipping ice ! :D :D :D

Or maybe:
tent stake, hole digger, log splitter, dog leash tether stake (ok, any kind of stake), affix to a staff for a makeshift hunting/fishing spear???:confused:

dangling dingleberry removal tool, 1-each

Collar stiffeners for really big dress shirts (or 1970s 007 movies)

Divining rods for INFI...?:eek:

MOLLE-threading tool

You can use it............

To probe the cat you just hit to see if it's still alive.

To pick a frozen rat off your front porch.

To stir scotch.

To hang from your key ring.

To hang from your rear view mirror.

To behave badly with.

To become one with.

To worship with.

and of coarse....To kill something with.

John

To calculate the height of a building.

Stick the RIP in the ground and measure the height sticking out as well as the length of its shadow. Then measure the shadow of the building.

The height of the building equals the height of the RIP divided by the length of it's shadow times the length of the buildings shadow.

HUH? :confused:

huh.jpg

360joules said:
To calculate the height of a building.

Stick the RIP in the ground and measure the height sticking out as well as the length of its shadow. Then measure the shadow of the building.

The height of the building equals the height of the RIP divided by the length of it's shadow times the length of the buildings shadow.

Or you could just measure the building ;)

:D:D

You could do the same thing for trees or cliffs, etc. Stuff not easily measured directly. ;) It's a bit more complicated, but you can calculate the distance from the earth to the sun as well. Or tell time. Or get your latitude.

Of course, I think that it would work great as a backscratcher too. :D

I'll use four to prop my eyelids open, watching the exchange forum for Swamp and Busse knives for sale...

ive not had time to read most of this thread so i apologise if anything's already been said, obviously the other person would get priority :p

1; looks like it would make a fun dart to throw at things

2; tie some paracord through the lanyard hole and you can use it as a makeshift plumb line

3; makeshift hammer using the back, safer than having a knife blade on it :)

4; opening paint cans

5; stress relief with some wood or something :D

6; Covert deanimation

7; tie some paracord to it and swing it around smashing things :D

8; pig sticker ;)

9; use it for all house work in a stupid ''homer simpson gets a gun'' manner :p

10; use as a weight on the end of some paracord so you can throw it over a tree branch and make a swing, or whatever else you'de need paracord over a tree for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back