1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WINNER SELECTED ---- Next leghog GAW: WHAT-A-GAW

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by leghog, Feb 18, 2017.

1. irona

irona

May 24, 2016
    This was my first 'real' traditional knife. I love how it fits my hand, but unfortunately the blade is a little bent from its previous life so I don't carry it much.
    [​IMG]
    I'm in!

2. demon2277

demon2277

Aug 4, 2016
    [​IMG]. This oldtimer 30t that I found in a parking lot I love this knife

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

3. derrman79

derrman79

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm in! This is one I refuse to carry. My wife gave it to me for my birthday. It is way too pretty to get banged up in my pocket![​IMG]not my pic but darn close.

4. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013

5. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    Winner is T.L.E. Sharp.

Please send me your snail mail addy via email or VM so I can get the knife in the mail to you.

6. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    Congrats T.L.E., Enjoy the piece!

Thanks Leg!

7. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Congrats on your good fortune, TLE Sharp!! What a Knife!! :cool::cool:
    Thanks for another generous GAW, leghog!! What a Guy!! :thumbup::thumbup:

- GT

8. irona

irona

May 24, 2016
    Congrats!

9. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    Awesome! Congrats TLE ;)

10. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp That's right, it's genuine Velveeta... Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Yay! I should've bought a lottery ticket today. My hotel room was upgraded too.

Love the caplifter pattern. Can't wait to get a photo of the knife at What-A-Burger here in Tx. Then I can use it to trim some What-a-grip on my tennis racket in the dark, illuminated by my what-a-light while sitting in my what-a-chair. (That's all the what-a-stuff I could think of.)

I sent an email via the forum. If it doesn't reach you my email is in my signature.

Thanks so much,

Bryce
    T.L.E. Sharpening

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  11. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Congratulations, TLE. Nicely done, Leghog. :thumbup:
    Mmmm...What-a-Burger...

[​IMG]

^^That one belongs to a friend of mine. I have one that says "Dura-Tool", also made by Camillus.

12. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp That's right, it's genuine Velveeta... Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Nice shot! I'm down in your area today. San Marcos now doing some shopping. Going to swing up through Austin for some grub and to take the kids to the zoo before heading home.

13. WA Martin

WA Martin

Jan 23, 2007
    Congratulations, TLE!

Leghorn - Thank you for passing on some of these treasures you've acquired over the years.

14. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    It's leghog.

15. WA Martin

WA Martin

Jan 23, 2007
    Sorry! No coffee yet...